Reaction score
hi there all

i have a set of bentley 20" rims but not sure if they will fit my b6 avant,
i believe the stud pattern is the same but not sure what tyre fittment would
go on them ?
has anyone done this to a b6 before ?

your help would be appreciated

scott:thumbsup:

bentleys are normally 5x112 as the audi is. what width are they, you'll probably need to stretch the tyres a bit. I think Danny from here and edition 38 has bentleys on his A4

those are serioulsy sexy rimz!! i saw bentleys on an A3 a few weeks ago, not sure what shape it was but was a new shape one, something like 2008 model!

it was black on black with pressed euro plates!!

20's? The flying spurs? Someone one here had them on for afew weeks not so long ago, Mine are 19's. If yo u need any help ill try to help you out. What width and ET are they?

yeah they are 20's wish they were 19's really not sure on the width and offset i will have to check , but they are on continental gt with 275 tyres which is a pretty standard tyre fitment on bentley's , the owner wants to upgrade ,i know i'll have to have the tyres streched on there just not sure on with
ie: 235/35/20 or perhaps 245 not really sure .

20" will look massive on. Are you also going to lower the car on coilover's. 235 or 245 will be within the limit's. Find out the offset.

yeah would have to be coilovers fancied airbags but too much money .
i know they will look big wished they were 19's honestly but beggers can't be choosers and they are free he he.
have to check on offset when i'm back at work .

bentley-1.jpg

Just to confirm they definately will not fit and A4 avant...so you should maybe sell them to me!