New ride

S3 GAZ

Reaction score
Finally back to the VAG scene. Sold the wifes honda Civic that she had for 8 years and picked up this. 2004 A4 tdi Sport 130 quattro. 67,000 miles, Full leather, RNS-E, Phone-prep, Roof mounted DVD. all for £7000 think its a bit of a bargain.

The wheels were a shambles though previuous owner was obviously not great at parking. I was going to get a professional refurb but to be honest theres a good chance the wife would rap them off a kirb within the next few weeks. Soloution - i done them myself. Bought stuff from halfords for £30 and DIY it. They came up great for a novice. And if the wife damages one i can repair it myself. also changed the colour of the wheels to suit the car. there more gun metal/steel colour now.

I've taken some quick pics with my phone. i'l get some better ones up soon.

Photo0012.jpg

Photo0014.jpg

Photo0008.jpg

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0016.jpg

nice motor mate and :sign_welcome: what colour are the wheels

looks like an under coat gray or is it just my eyes lol

Very nice and of course the best colour akoya silver:icon_thumright:

Cheers mate. Paint was from a spray can from halfords called Simonz 5 Wheel - steel.

just doing the wheels for my lupo in that colour!
with a quick sand and lacquer, followed by a good polish that colour comes up niiiiice!

just doing the wheels for my lupo in that colour!
with a quick sand and lacquer, followed by a good polish that colour comes up niiiiice!

yeh i cant believe how good they look. took a whole day. Sanding the rims back, repairing the scratches and kerbing with metal filler and then priem,paint,and laquer. Just need to give them a good pollish now

Yeah get rid of the comedy wood defo!

Some xenons and Cupra R front splitter to set it off at the front i think. And was thinking of getting the wood dash trim changed to matt silver.

yeah thought they looked grey on the car too i refurb wheels every day but cant see yours as silver thats why i thought
they looked like a gray or my eyes are bad today lol