RS4 interior

dannyFR+tdi

Reaction score
Just a quick one, ive an offer on some rs4 interior out of a b6 waiting to be confirmed and i want to make sure its all straight swap on the rails and eletrical fittings.

Any help appreciated

Danny

^^Thats correct, They'll be the B7 Rs4 so if they came out of the B6 then they will go straight in your B6 Danny!....you lucky sod!!!

This is them, What exact spec are they please?

s11.jpg

s111.jpg

They are standard B7 RS4 trim quite rare as most upgrade to the pole type RS4 seats also this style can be found in the B7 DTM A4 which I think there is a set on ebay.

Also how much would an A4 sport interior sell for?

Not a lot if I had it my way!

On a serious note, I have no idea as to the answer for your question, but them there seats are fit! Buy them and make them fit, it's the right thing to do.

Car looks stunning too mate.

Bit of a bump, fitted the seats at the weekend and im made up with them, just need to know how to wire them up so they work properly, anyonehave any ideas or links???

Pics to follow soon as load them :cool:

That is fit as mate!!! Would love that in mine, but wouldn't suit a bog standard se.

Think we need more pics, as you can never have enough. I love your car!

That is fit as mate!!! Would love that in mine, but wouldn't suit a bog standard se.

Think we need more pics, as you can never have enough. I love your car!

Cheers mate, means alot

Really need a guide or diagram to get them wired in this weekend and also fit my Rs4 handles and door trims

have you got all of the electrics in there already and just need to connect wires or do you need to run wires. Did your car have the electric heated seats already? As you may need to get a new climate control unit with heated seats on it. i have done this onmine and had to do it the long way ;-(
P.M. me if you still need details

have you got all of the electrics in there already and just need to connect wires or do you need to run wires. Did your car have the electric heated seats already? As you may need to get a new climate control unit with heated seats on it. i have done this onmine and had to do it the long way ;-(
P.M. me if you still need details

PM sent mate, hope you can help