EM TuningAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Question Quick question.....

Will these fit my A4 B6? or will i need to make any changes?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    sorry the auction had ended when i looked but yes they would have fitted as they are the wheels that audi put on the sport model as standard in the b6 range, ive still got one in the boot as a spair.
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

Reverse Gear

Status
    Thanks for that quick reply mate, i have just won the bid Got them for 170 for 4, does that sound like a good price?...BTW i will need one as a spare in the boot

Neutral

Status
    I paid not much less than that to have my (identical) wheels refurbished. I considered that was a good price in itself so 170 for the wheels themselves, which have also just been refurbished, sounds like a very good deal.

Assuming that the seller sold 'your' wheels to part finance their purchase of an alternative design they must be pretty gutted that they only got 170 for them! I'm sure I've seen the same design being sold on Ebay for several hundred pounds.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I was well chuffed with the price, been looking for a while on ebay....price and distance was putting me off...these are local so i can pick them up...leaves me to sell my standard 16inch....so if u guys know anyone...pls pass them my details.

Thanks for all your help.

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    nice one just check your tyres are the correct size as they came from an a6.
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

Reverse Gear

Status
    tyre size? what should they be...the ebay description says width as 225.
    Thanks

Reverse Gear

Status
    Well i have collected the alloys - mint condition....the tyres are 225/50/17...what size would you guys recommend..thanks in advance.

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    the one on my spare in the boot is a 235x45x17