AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport

Thread: RNS-E Bluetooth

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status

RNS-E Bluetooth

Is this what I need to enable bluetooth with an RNS-E, also is it over priced cause some of the prices on ebay are crazy.
    http://www.fiscon.co.uk/audi/a4-cabr...-quadlock.html
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

1st Gear

Status
    I would fit a genuine bluetooth. That way it will integrate perfectly and you will not see the mic. With this system I believe the mic has to be mounted on the roof lining, it cannot be mounted in the factory position.
    A4 3.0 quattro sport avant B6

4th Gear

Status
    I have the Audi OEM bluetooth.....but quite honestly I would not bother again....as the Audi OEM module cannot be upgraded when mobile phone companies (like Nokia) bring out a new mobile (like the X6 which I have just got) and its incompatible with the 2007 model BT Module I have.......and the only way I can fix it is to buy a new AA standard module at Ł275......pretty crap I think...

Ironically the X6 works perfectly with the wifes Parrott CK3100 ...which CAN be upgraded to support newer phones via PC download.....
    Last edited by JohnboyC; 17th May 2010 at 20:48.
    A4 2.5 Tdi Avant Quattro Sport : 180HP 6 speed, Mauritius Blue, full black leather heated electric front seats, auto lights, Xenons, auto dipping rear view mirror, heated folding door mirrors, cruise control, Bose, full DIS, MFSW, 18" RS6 reps, rear parking sensors, colour coded lower, rear door window blinds, interior & ambient lighting kit, under seat storage, front armrest as standard. RS4 ARB, RNS-e sat nav, Cd Changer, OEM bluetooth fitted by me.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Where is the mic located in the factory location?

cabriolet

Status
    in the housing for the interior light
    LOTS DONE, LOTS SPENT !!!!