What Wheels are these?

chrisash32

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Been at a show in Austria all week and fell in love with the Audi A1.
Now the A1 is just too small for me, however i loved the wheels that they had on the S-Line show car.
However these wheels don't seem to be available on their online configuration.

They are twin colour (shadow chrome??) and i think they would look quite sweet on my A4.

27688_429062255201_553060201_5922089_1532245_n.jpg

Does anyone know what they are called or where i can buy them?

Thanks
Chris

thanks, i have found similar looking wheels on ebay like you advised but none in the same style colour :(

you can have them refurb in that colour mate i think its a honda silver

When you go for the Rs4 reps make sure you have a real good look at them and get some 45degree angle shots if poss because there is loads of variations out there that look really flat and dont have that Curve effect they give off but really hard to see in Pictures and look pooh IMO. Ive come across atleast 6 different variations in the 'well over replica'd' rs4 wheel and only 1 of them look spot on!

he's right^^^^, get the concave ones.

thanks for the tip J7USS...
noticed earlier there is a B6 on ebay - just like yours......

I got mine through www.Wheelsgateway.co.uk mate and they are concave and polished too.
They were advertised as silver polished but they are actually black on the inside of the wheel & the face is highly polished to give a shadow chrome look.
Mine are 18's but they are only advertising 19's on their site just now for some reason.
Wheelbase have them too but don't look concave like the RS4's are supposed too.
Hope this helps you out.

Barry :cool: