Hmmmmmm........

vrbob

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!
Reaction score
I was just thinking while unable to get the forum as it was under going repairs, what percentage of audi owners actually know that forums like this exist?

I know there are alot of users on here many of them active posters and alot of lurkers (you know who you are) but there must be so many more that are unaware of the fountain of knowledge this place can be.

Just think of the people out there who do not know that they could be spending so much more money on their cars if they only knew where to look :)

lmfao :applaus:

i always try to get people to spend there money on mods if i come across a four ring outsider !!!!

The 2 Audi`s i have sold i have mentioned this website to but neither of them seemed to show up. If i get talking to any other Audi owner out and about i would defo reccomend this place as yeah i have spent some money cos of it but i must of saved a fair bit too by finding out cheap fixes eg brake switch failed fixed for £30 :)

Although there may be some exceptions to my invites as on my way home yesterday i saw the most godawful modded B5 or B6 A4 saloon which was so bad it was funny, i tried to get a pic on my phone but it was not possible whilst driving. The only way i can describe what i saw was to say the theme of the car seemed to be flames as it had these sculpted into both front and rear bumpers and an evil two tone custom paint job. If i see it agin i will defo take a diversion to get a pic!

Last edited:
ive found it very usefull, ive also learned alot and met a fair few members off here, even become very good friends with a member.
deffo saved myself a few quid, but also spent alot more than i ever intended on stuff i didnt know i wanted lmfao.

Its defo increased my confidence in having ago myself at retrofits etc especially with helpful members such as yourself 1wheel. Also the VCDS cable is something i would never of known about without this place and that is a very useful tool indeed.