Exhaust Tips

I

imported_ronny

I have been looking for some exhaust tips for the 1.8 T to increase the diameter to properly fill the space as the normall ones are too small, anyone managed to find any, and if so can you give me some where to look, ive tried all the usual suspects but the diameter to fot to the exhaust is too small, Halfords have some nice ones made by rip speed but they are also too small.

I know the americans have a supplier but do we in uk?

Cheers

yeah but I dont want to spend 500 quid on a full exhaust yet, maybe later, for now I just want some tips

Ronny
A company called LLTEK have what you are looking for but they are in Canada and I do not think they ship to the UK. A shame because they would do the job.

I agree with the LLTEK suggestion as I have a very nice system from them, looks wonderful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Goodluck getting your hands on one tho if you're in the UK!

lltec tips, look pretty dam cheesie, lexus ls430 tips from the parts bin, about £50 TO 60 each 4" dia,
they fill the gap nicely and there stainless steel ( does any have the part n0) ?

[ QUOTE ]
yeah but I dont want to spend 500 quid on a full exhaust yet, maybe later, for now I just want some tips

[/ QUOTE ]

Try Stuart Harbottle at AAS (Advanced Automotive Systems) in Newcastle. I went in for a full cat back system but they have the tips there to put on the end of the systems, he may sell you them seperately Everything from 2" to 5" straight and slanted.

I went to my local Power Flow exhaust supplier and had a s/steel set fitted to my car, it cost me 100euro, it really makes a difference to the rear of the car. If you send me your e-mail address I'll send you some pics.
Have a look on their web site www.powerflow.uk.com for your nearest dealer. They have a great seletion, I was even considering going for the new RS4 ovals but I went for the round in the end. Good Luck.

Will post some pics but can't seem to attach anything to my messages. Need some help please! No attach button available when previewing message.

Try this.....

[image]http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gscollie/detail?.dir=/2d46&.dnm=8438.jpg&.src=ph[/image]

Actually, these pics may be better. Tips are available seperately, you don't have to buy a Cat Back System.

S4Pics4a.jpg

S4Pics6a.jpg

I thought that as well but then measured up and it is spot on, believe it or not. Even took it back to AAS and they measured up and it was spot on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif