Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Avant colour choice.. help..

yo, i've shortlisted a few colours which are currently available at the local audi dealer. they are black, dk blue, akoya silver, and grey. if anyone has great pictures of the A4 avant in these colours, could u post them up.. i'd like to make my choice easier.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_bubstar

Re: Avant colour choice.. help..

My car is AVUS, (only on S-Line) which is very close to AKOYA really. I think it's a much better choice than plain silver ......shows the chrome trim strips and mirrors a treat! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif[/img]

2nd Gear

Status

I think Dark blue if you have a choice, black is a hard colour to keep clean and shows every scratch or mark, my car is dolphin grey but i think dark blue is nicer, thats my opinion anyway.

Reverse Gear

Status

Black, black, black it's not too hard to keep clean and with a slight tint on the windows it looks sooooo cool.

Anyway, just in case you missed it I'd go with black [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

imported_Macduff

Personally I don't think Akoya Silver suits a car the size of an A4. Looks good on an A3. We went for Dolphin Grey. although the Atlas grey is nice.

Also worth thinking about the Aluminium exterior trim but it doesn't work with all colours.

4th Gear

Status

there you go i used that pic to virtual modifiy it before i bought it, only 17" wheels in picture, now with 19" looks amazing

4th Gear

Status

as you can see im getting delocked and dehandled al round + a major drop! ill post real time pics with 19" wheels on if you want!