Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications

Thread: celtic tuning

Reverse Gear

Status

celtic tuning

I am thinking of using celtic tuning for a remap of my 163 advant sport at the end of the month.GOOD PRICE GIVEN Ł295 ALL INCLUSIVE plus Ł95 for a forge dv if fitted at sametime claim 213bhp and 255lb torque.What do people think of this or have used this company the info sent to me was very good and looks a very repectable company,forgot to say remap is done at your address.

Thanks for any advice

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I've heard a lot of good things about Celtic Tuning and their remaps are all dyno tested if I remember right, plus more power than a lot of the others out there. I was going to get my remap done with them, but now I've got to spend the money on getting my exhaust altered as it's touching my vortex kit and I don't want it burning or melting, but I'll probably be using them next month for a remap. Let us know how it goes if you use them.

I have seem others, Elite Tuning I think that do it for Ł199, less BHP increase, but more torque, but no mention of any dyno testing or anything when the remap was developed like the Celtic remaps.

Rich
    A4 B6 1.9 TDI SE (130)
    Standard Options: Cruise Control | Ambient Lighting | Lighting Pack | Parking Sensors
    Retrofits/Mods: 19" RS4 Reps | Chipped | LED Daylight Running Lights | RNS-E | Bluetooth | TV Tuner | Glovebox CD Changer | S4 Electric Folding Mirrors | Spax Coilovers | Stainless Steel Duplex Exhaust | K&N Induction Kit | Tinted Windows | MFSW | SDS | Vortex Kit | Coming Home Lights | Auto Lights | LED Rear Lights
    Planned: RSAP | Rear View Camera

1st Gear

Status
    i had a remap done by them through a 3rd party in clydebank - 1st ecu packed in, they replaced it but never saw more than 10bhp more. promises to get it looked at never happened. i too heard good things & spoke to them myself afterwards. they wanted the ecu for some time to test, but i couldn't afford not to have the car as i needed it for work and they couldn't give me a time on how long they wanted ot for, so i declined. i spent a few hundred ŁŁ's with no refund, or even partial refund. i paid for the car to be dyno'd at 3 independant RR places to ensure accurate readings.

i felt a bit disapointed, but have heard many good things for other audi's.
    wish i'd bought a beemer now....