A quick question on audi concert cd player.

HenriEST

Reaction score
I always wondered if i could somehow attach an usb or an aux lead to the back of the unit? is it possible? if it isnt is there anyother ways i could modify the unit so i could play songs off usb or player?

cheers

it is possible to attach some thing to the back i just cant think what now the guy i got mine from had some thing that run a memory card. ill have to try fine it now lol
all though james will no im sure right james :icon_thumright:

Dension do an ipod kit which will allow you to keep the CD multichanger if you specify the CD retention option.

Is that what you mean?

i really cant rember now mate from what the guy said it was some thing that pluged into the back and then it sat in the clovebox and you just put a normal sd card in it
was about £70 pounds new i was going to but it with the cd player but did have the cash at the time

get a connects2 device off the bay, this will give you an aux in ( tricking your head unit to think its a cd changer ), plug in ipod or similar device, job done

The connects2 on that link that's 49.99, how easy is it to fit on my double din with tape and cd changer? Sorry don't know the name of it. Is it simply plug and play? Cheers

I got an Xcarlink for mine, works a treat, it has ipod input and Aux input and you can retain your cd changer.

It also charges my iphone and you can change tracks from the cd player or steering controls if you have them!

I got an Xcarlink for mine, works a treat, it has ipod input and Aux input and you can retain your cd changer.

It also charges my iphone and you can change tracks from the cd player or steering controls if you have them!

How much was the xcarlink jo33y? I have considered an iPod connection for mine, as the 6cd concert just doesn't do it for me!

It was about £90 seems a lot, but it does all i need and real easy to instal and i can use my cd changer still.

http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/bmy_search.php?brand=AUDI&model=A4&Year=2004

there are 2 on that page, the top one i bought, it allows you to plug in and ipod/iphone at the bottom of your ipod/iphone using proper docking connector. it charges it too, really good bit of kit, it also allows you to plug a 3.5 mm jack into the main box, so you can have 2 things plugged into the box! I have the 3.5mm lead plugged in and in the glovebox incase anyone wants to plug something else in. The ipod lead comes from the centre console below the air con controls (had to make a hole in the back of the storage casing bit!!, but you cant see it!)

Seems to work well, good sound quality, instructions were a bit ****, but I worked it out without them! you get radio keys too to remove the radio and plug it in!

The other option is an aux/sd card one..