VAGCOM/VCDS in the North East/Northumberland

stevereid

Reaction score
Ok..I've asked this question once before and got pointed to the map of current Vag Com users in the VCDS section..of which there are none near me..according to the map.
I wanted to ask again.. I'm looking to add cruise and will need the module coded.. so.. is there anyone out the from the newcastle/Northumberland area with full Vag/VCDS ?
Thanks

you though about buying it yourself steve ? its a very good addition to the car mate, if youve got other mods in mind too, which on your sig suggests you have, rns-e etc.
believe me, it pays for itself in no time.
your going to pay someone to code your cruise, then again when you install rns-e, thats without any other mods, and without any FAULTS you may come across in the future.
then, if you sell up and dont stick with another vag vehicle, the cables hold there money like you wouldnt believe.
im not here to sell you one just because a fellow member/ friend sell them, believe me, if i lived nearer to you, id take your money off ya every day of the week for coding lol.
but if interested, pm NHN, hes always on here and provides a top service and doubt youll find it cheaper.
anyone who owns a cable will tell you the same, a very good investment.

1Wheel,
I have thought about buying it myself, I've had a play with my cut down version, reading modules and codes etc..but thats about it.
I would love RNS-e but theres only so much I can get past the other half at the min :) I tow a caravan so Cruise would be a welcome addition..i'd like to get that in and be happy to pay a fellow member to code that and then go from there to be honest.
Any idea ball park figure for the cable ?

youd be better pm ing nhn mate, wouldnt like to sate a figure that he would feel obliged to sell at mate, not my place to say, hope you understand

Hi mate, just had a look at the map and there's a couple in north east
gary3306 in Ashington
+
aham_uk in Chester le street