Info on 1.8 T's Please

Dalegt

Reaction score
Website
www.boxfashion.co.uk
Hi everyone, just wanting some info please....

Which Turbos are in the A4 1.8 T and the 1.8 T quattro model, also are the specs the same for the sallons and Avants?

K03 or K03s?

Am i right in thinking there are 2 bhp models, 150bhp and 190bhp in the 1.8T?

Am asking as am going to be selling my Ibiza Cupra for a A4 1.8T Avant/Estate and was curious of what bhp and torque i can get from one.

Any info would be great

Thanks

Dale

Mine is a 190 bhp model, this is the run out model, and I "think" is only in s line form... has the BEX engine.

there is also a 163bhp model and i think the older 150bhp model.

BEX engine has K03s, not sure what the others have, presuming that the 163 has a K03s too, my old 150bhp golf had the K03.

K04 is the way forward though!!

Thanks for the info mate, yer my Ibiza has the K03 and i did wonder if to go k04 with that but i now need a bigger car, so am guessing the upgrades are the same as what ive been looking at already. Already have a couple of bits ill be keeping from my Ibiza for the Avant :icon_thumright:

Have you had yours remapped mate?

EDIT - Just seen you want 250bhp, alot of guys on the seat forum are now running K03s Hybrid turbos and seeing 290 to 300bhp from there Ibizas :)

The Sports are 150bhp also known as the 163 model and have the K03 turbo.

Thanks for the info mate, yer my Ibiza has the K03 and i did wonder if to go k04 with that but i now need a bigger car, so am guessing the upgrades are the same as what ive been looking at already. Already have a couple of bits ill be keeping from my Ibiza for the Avant :icon_thumright:

Have you had yours remapped mate?

EDIT - Just seen you want 250bhp, alot of guys on the seat forum are now running K03s Hybrid turbos and seeing 290 to 300bhp from there Ibizas :)

ooo how much are these hybrid turbos.... i would be tempted to get that sort of power.