Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    NINOBROWN

Status

REMAPPED AVANT 1.9 TDI

I HAVE RECENTLY HAD MY 1.9 TDI AVANT 130 REMAPPED BY JBS IT NOW PRODUCES AROUND 180 BHP AND 280LBS OF TORQUE IT DRIVES LIKE A DREAM AND PULLS LIKE STINK I'M THINKING OF THE STAGE 2 MAP HAS ANYONE DONE THIS AND IS IT WORTH IT?
    B6 A4 AVANT 1.9 TDI 130SE, TINTED, RS4 ARB, FORGE ACTUATOR VALVE, XENON INTERIOR LIGHTS & JBS REMAP

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    mines been remapped to 160 and that spins up for fun when you floor it, yours must be a night mare unless its a quatro

1st Gear

Status
    how much did that cost you?

6th Gear

Status
    If stage 1 gives you 180bhp. What on earth do you get from the stage 2?
    Atlas Grey A4 2.5 TDI Quattro Sport.
    Mods so far: Cruise control, DIS, Heated Mirrors, Tuning box, Xenonx, Centre Arm Rest, MFSW, RNS-E, SDS and Aero Wipers.
    To do: None yet.
    Next: Auto dip rearview mirror and Folding Mirrors.

1st Gear

Status
    Mines 165ish I'd probably want more if the car could handle it traction wise. 1st and 2nd are useless with anymore power, 3rd and all the way to the top gear is fine. Just don't forget to add a new uprated Sachs flywheel/clutch to your 'stage 2' upgrade.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Bet your still being a boy racer everyday. lol
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

NINOBROWN

Status
    it can be nightmareish depending on the driving style odd occasion 3rd gear spin tound corner
    B6 A4 AVANT 1.9 TDI 130SE, TINTED, RS4 ARB, FORGE ACTUATOR VALVE, XENON INTERIOR LIGHTS & JBS REMAP

NINOBROWN

Status
    210 ponies & 310lbs torque

NINOBROWN

Status
    nah mate only when b7 avant tdi's try it lol

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Your are scary boy racer
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

2nd Gear

Status
    Had mine done 2 weeks ago, at my best mates garage it was a one off custom re-map taking it from 130 bhp to around 175 bhp. Mines the step-tronic model and it spins the front wheels now i asked him about going to stage 2 and it costs quiet a lot for not that much more really, to get proper increases after stage one he told me it would be better to use a bigger turbo...GULP....

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubsta View Post
    210 ponies & 310lbs torque
    There'd be no point in that on a fwd chassis IMO.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    Yep, its not the HP its that torque that makes it a battle to get the power down.

Friend of mine has a 3.0ltr turbo on his PD130 golf with water injection and bunch of other mods, its around 240hp not sure on the torque but exceeding 350ft/lbs. It is shockingly fast does 13.9 1/4 mile times. But its just scary to use on a daily basis so its got different map modes just to tame it for normal driving.

I'd love the same but then i'd probably go quattro to have a fighting chance of getting the power down.

Oh, and all these claims of power means nothing without a real world power run on a proper dyno. I've come from several yrs of tuning the poodle out of Jap cars and know all too well that whats claimed and whats actual are never what you think.