EM TuningChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

Hood Restoration

Appologies if this topic has been covered in detail before. Had a look through past threads and I could'nt quite find the information I wanted. Basically I looking to find out to what extent the hood on my B6 Cabriolet can be restored? In particualr I want to know if there is anyway of removing the wear marks that have appeared putting the hood up and down? Im local to the Derby area so Im looking to see if anyone could suggest a suitable solution or company local to me?

thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    Don't think you can do anything about the wear marks to be honest. However if you want it to look it's best I'd recommend using the Renovo 3 stage kit (cleaner, colour restorer & water proofer)
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Neutral

Status
    Thankyou. I will give it a try