Rs4 replica alloy wheels

Daz_Simpson

Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm new to the site and also new to Audi's, I have a 53 plate A4 Avant 130 tdi sport which I have owned for nearly two weeks and I'm very happy with it. I am thinking of getting some 18" Rs4 replica alloys but I am unsure of the offset I need and also tyre sizes. Could anybody point me in the right direction or give me some advice please?
Kind regards
Daz

Like these?!

DSC03507.jpg

DSC03476.jpg

Pretty sure they're reps to be honest..!? Easy to keep clean, too! :)

theres some genuine s4 alloys on ebay now,,you know the 6 spoke jobby's,,not my cup of tea,,but they might be someone elses and they look mint too!

sonypictures137.jpg

Its been a while, got my wheels on, but thats about for now :( I need some new front discs and pads up front, any suggestions??

sonypictures137.jpg

Its been a while, got my wheels on, but thats about for now :( I need some new front discs and pads up front, any suggestions??

definitely not OEM B7 RS4's...

if they were, the OEM B7 RS4 offset wll have the tyres sticking out the side so much that they'll be illegal...

I think that OEM B5 RS4's should fit... and B6 S4's are a great fit... I didn't think they were my cuppa either, but once you see them on the car, they do look "right"....

et42 will be fine mate according to wheel fitment guide wheels can be

centre bore 57.1 (can be bigger but need spigot rings to reduce to 57.1)

stud pattern 5x112

offset anything from 35-45et

et42 will be fine mate according to wheel fitment guide wheels can be

centre bore 57.1 (can be bigger but need spigot rings to reduce to 57.1)

stud pattern 5x112

offset anything from 35-45et

Offset can go higher (my 16" winter wheels are the orginal Sport Trapeze alloys and are ET54), but you'd probably want spacers to push them out as those look awful compared to the 1J wider S4's that have ET45.