BREAKING AUDI A4 ESTATE 1.8T 03 PLATE

I

imported_Tariq

Anyone want any parts? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

not sure too about the interior yet as i'm due to pick up the car later in the week

well lets see!!

Front bumper with fogs
Bonnet
Front Wings
Radiator
Air Con system
Air bags
Symphoney Headunit
Xenon Lights
Roof Bars
4 Doors and other bits me thinks!!

by gmbh do you mean body coloured bumpers that give the s4 look!!

Do you have the intercooler also? Can you please let me know what the core sizes are and what the inlet / outlet dimensions are pls? Many thanks.

Pummy

Yea mate the full body coloured and extended and smooted GMBH kit! any one got pics of both!

its in sky blue apparently but i'm getting it today fingers crossed!!

As for the wings i'd never sell them seperately always as pairs mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif the car had taken a side smash so basically it needs re-shelling if it were ever to get back on the road. So as its on cat B i really aim to make as much of my hard earned cash back!!

Hi Tarig

If the interior trim on the doors and dash are aluminium, I'd be interested in those. Is the upholstery cloth or leather?

John

Hey John the interior trim is in a piano black finish and the seats are just bog standard seats!!

Are the headlights one piece? if so how much?
what condition is the steering wheel in and also how much?

Cheers

Hubs are what the brake disc sits on, and the calipers bolt to. It's the black thing in the left of the following picture (in front of the strut):

wheel28-front34.jpg

on a new shape A4 the hub is probably silver in colour.

Hi, are the door cards and glove box still available and if so what colour are they,

thanks

i've got the door cards but not the glove box i have however got an s3 and tt glove box lol

The door cards are in black with a piano black finish as for the hubs sorry i sold the suspension legs with disks and calipers complete

Ahh sorry for taking ages to get back to you!! we had a golf come in it was a HPI clear car. Just been busy sourcing the panels out for it.

As for the bumpers sorry there not the Gmbh kit. I think i know what you meant by that. As in its sort of got a trim running down the lower part of the door as in the s4.

This one seems to be bog standard

So is the rear spliter from the bumper intact with the cut outs for the exhausts, because ill take that!

I also eed a handbrake button in chrome/silver cause mine is scratched to hell for some reason!!!!

A minus button for the aircon!

The chrome trim in the boot!

And a passenger door handle!

Only got the car on friday from audi think they would have checked these points and the car is only a 02 reg, they wont fix them so if you have them mate gis a shout!

Email or post a cost up for for each item mate!

cheers kris

kmcgough99@aol.com

Sorry john the car had the 4 spoke steering wheel but it popped!!

Yeah, Have you got the ECU ?

I have a 2001 1.8T. I can get my key reprogrammed by audi so the ecu will accept it. I presume all the other functions of the ecu have not changed between models.

sorry mate sold the engine as a complete set. ECU, Barrel, Brain, Keys, Gearbox, wiring loom and well most of the subframe for a pretty penny!!

Hey Tariq,
Have you got sport suspension - shocks, springs etc. I have a new 1.8T 190 sedan but unfortunately it has the standard suspension?