new exhaust trims

dannyboy1973

Reaction score
Hi,
Added these this weekend as i thought the OEM tailpipes looked a little weedy in the bumper outlets,

What do you lot think, im still a little un sure wether it would look better with the ovals trims i've put on or round tips.

Also had a little polish aswell.....

Std trims
AudiEXHAUST001.jpg

AudiEXHAUST003.jpg

Oval trims
AudiEXHAUST012.jpg

AudiEXHAUST016.jpg

After me wash/wax
AudiEXHAUST017.jpg

Audiengine001.jpg

AudiEXHAUST019.jpg

CHEERS DAN:yes::yes:

they look sweet m8 where did they come from i am looking for some similar but round

They look better, engine bay looks great too. Need to get round to doing mine!

Can we see a Full on Back shot :eyebrows:
Looks like they could do with pushing in further.

j7..... you had to lower the tone didnt ya, pushing em further in from behind ! lmfao

dannyboy, car looks mint mate, lovely example

if they are from halfords id think they just clamp on james

Looks good, are they just clamped on tips then?

Yes mate they are clamp on's.
The clamps they come with are a little nasty and could be seen from behind, so i put some s/steel jubile(spelling) clamps on and tightened with scoket set, firm as you like aswell
Tips were £29.99 each so will do for a while before the milteck ( boy, i can read myself like a book ) :)

What a lovely car, engine bay is cracking!
New tips look better than the oem ones.

They dont look too bad actually being oval. I reckon pushing them in another 10mm would be better but hey thats just me!

Haha @ 1Wheel - yeah like james says, whats happening with them Melons you got dangling from your avatar.lol

Hows about this then, they can be pushed in further if needed
Audi001.jpg

Audi003.jpg

Car looks lovely mate! I am trying to get my mate with an A3 to do similar style, as his look a bit pee-shooter style. New ones look really good though.

Just on a side note. What suspension setup are you running? Is that the sport suspension, or coilovers? With them wheels it looks ace!

:icon_thumright:

Just on a side note. What suspension setup are you running? Is that the sport suspension, or coilovers? With them wheels it looks ace!

Hi , yeah its just the std sport suspension as far as i know