Anyone need a replacement tyre?

Niknak

Reaction score
Have one for sale in the classifieds, but forgot to mention in the advert it's a 235/40/18.
Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian....
What make is it ? How much tread depth ?

What car do you have now ?

Cheers - John

Doh ! OK I should of gone to look at the classifieds 1st.......bit sleepy :ermm:

Morning John some pics of the said tyre. How's your Audi still OK?

P1030326.jpg

P1030327.jpg

And this is my latest addition!

P1030316.jpg

Ian

Nice BM :icon_thumright:

What model? And how does the interior quality compare to the A4?

It's the M Sport and it's a totally differant animal to the Audi, as my old one was the 1.9 and this is a 3.0 litre! The interior is good, seats are positioned well and all the controls are in the right place, my only critisim is that where the dash meets the door panels in the Audi they flow from one to another, on the BM they are butted up against each other and looks unfinished. also the boot is tiny and the fact they have ****** fun flats which I will be dumping at the first chance I get.

It's the M Sport and it's a totally differant animal to the Audi, as my old one was the 1.9 and this is a 3.0 litre! The interior is good, seats are positioned well and all the controls are in the right place, my only critisim is that where the dash meets the door panels in the Audi they flow from one to another, on the BM they are butted up against each other and looks unfinished. also the boot is tiny and the fact they have ****** fun flats which I will be dumping at the first chance I get.

My brother has a 52 Plate 330i Sport, Fantastic drive. Do you occasionaly feel like it takes so little effort to drive down the twisties?

Took it over the snake pass an handled well enough but it is out on the open roads, the grunt and the power is 110% just keeps on going and going.