Anyone after a full RNS-e setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j033y

Reaction score
Ok due to a change in plan I have an RNS-e and bits up for sale, I have everything you need for it to go into an A4!! So you can buy it all, or separately!

RNS-e Unit

This is a 8E0 035 192 T Audi A4 Europe, MY 2008, 8E B7, sw 0650
It has AUX in activated, in excellent condition, comes with a 2010 map and set of Audi discs.
Includes Fakra GPS antenna, and security code.

£500 fully insured posted to your door.

RNS-e Loom & Keys

This is NOT an eBay cheap one, this is a Kufatec loom (http://kufatec.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=144_87&products_id=611) a $76 loom!
It is set up for Bose (although this can be adjusted) CD Changer and telephone, although you do not need these, they can be added later. It includes the 4 Keys to take out an Audi unit and put in the RNS-e.
Also includes the diversity antenna adapter

£50 fully insured posted to your door.

Double Din cage

This is for if you have a single Din cage in your car, and need to update to double Din for the RNS-e part number 8E0 858 0005 F.
Will come complete with PDF fitting instructions.

£50 fully insured posted to your door.

Aux in for IPod/MP3 etc

This is for adding to the RNS-e via the multimedia socket on the back (possible on symphony 2 as well?)
It includes the OEM part number 8J0 035 475 which is an AUX socket to plug a 3.5mm jack into and has a cover over the top saying “AUX”. You can mount this anywhere in your car.
Comes with the multimedia plug with correct wires for RNS-e, just attach the wires to the AUX socket and you have Aux in for your RNS-e!!

£30 fully insured posted to your door.

Memory cards for use in RNS-e

2 available (there are 2 slots on the RNS-e for memory cards) each is 4GB in size, and is the correct SD Card for an RNS-e. These are not SDHC cards, as these don’t work in an RNS-e so are more expensive than standard cards, and fairly hard to come by!.

1 new in packet £18 posted
1 new but not in packet, but with music on to test RNS-e £17

Both for £32 fully insured and posted to your door.

Or for the whole lot, ready to go, with all extras listed above, delivered and insured for £625.00

Pick up also available from Bedale, North Yorkshire

Depending on when my rns-e comes. I might have it off you.
Bedale though, nice part of north yorks. Been a few courses with lads from Bedale fire station.

I was indeed struggling. Just ordered thanks.

Hi
The Aux in socket and plug, is it complete with a plug/socket on each end? Or does it need to be wired in somehow? (basically, is it plug and play?)

way way to expensive !!!! rns-e for an A4 fetch around £400 they usually come with the loom, gps antenna and disc.
the double din cage are only £50 anyway.
aux socket can be made yourself for the same amount.
sd cards aint cheap either.

i think your being little over scepticle with your pricing

exactly my point ardvark, theres a company near me doing supply and fit all in for £550.

Well I personally don't think it's too overpriced, the loom it comes with is a proper Kufatec one, not a shockingly bad one from eBay, talk to the people on audi us about eBay looms.

And yes you probably could go out and wait weeks to get all the bits together then add postage on for it all from abroad, and waiting for Audi to get stuff in stock. Your right, you could get it cheaper.

But i am offering this delivered to your door tomorrow if you want, Hell if you come pick it up, i will code your car to it too.

I will offer the lot to you lot on here for £575.00 and no, that aint overpriced for having it in your car tomorrow! :tocktock:

Last edited:
exactly my point ardvark, theres a company near me doing supply and fit all in for £550.

That wont be with a double din cage, or aux in option, or including SD Cards :)

Double DIN is less than £50 from the stealers without any discount, I know as I bought one. Your prices seem to reflect your outlay. Good luck but I think your in for a wait. Agree that the Kufatec lead is way better than Ebay jobbies, had to rewire the BT one !

a looms a loom, do kufatec use special wire ??? no most looms require a simple pin swap, thats it. who said about sourcing all the parts etc, im saying that ones ive had come complete, ready to go. your selling your extras! ( although how you sell the rns-e without the loom etc is beyond me ) for retail money +.
550 wouldnt be for double din, i neversaid it was ! your not selling it with double din FITTED ! so where are you coming from with that ?

£575 all in is more reasonable deffo but still cant see you selling it when you can get it ALL way cheaper elsewhere, stands to reason surely.

This should be in classifieds, then you stick a link in the ebay thread just as everybody else has too, this is to be fair to all as others have been closed for the same exact thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.