spare coilpack anybody?

mrjheeta

Reaction score
hi guys,

ok so i think my coilpack (one or more) is finished, the car is driving very rough, missing. i was only down the road when this happened so i was able to turn around and get back home quickly, where my dad looked at it and thought it may be the spark plugs. bought some new bosch ones, put those in but the same problem. so what do you guys reckon, coil pack issue? from what i've read it sounds like it.

my question is, does anybody have a spare one near me, im in maidenhead but can make it anywhere around middlesex, berkshire etc.. the reason im asking is I cant get to audi as their parts dept. is closed now until tuesday and have work tomorrow and without a car, its quite hard to get there! i hate waking my brother up at 6 in the morning to drop me off!

started car this morning revs were up & down and lumpy , after 30miles switched car off then drive back from legoland to reading all ok now do you think i have an coilpack fault ?

Shame i went home to my parents or id have one :( always carry 2 spare in the boot, ill be back next weekend but id think youd have it sorted by then :(

thats ok nutkin, thanks mate. made it into work so far, only another day, hopefully be sorted tomorrow as long as its not a big issue and it is actually the coilpack.