vibration when full throttle

marv

Reaction score
hi there a friend of mine has just got a b6 s4 avant, but when you accelate hard the holecar vibrates as if sumit lose, when you let off the accelarter pedal it fine no vibration any one hd this

Well first things first the use of English would be a good idea:icon_thumright: However the most obvious reason is your tyres are not balanced correctly hence when you speed up the car feels as though its about to break apart. simple and cheap to fix just take them local tyre garage and get them to rebalance all wheels. While you are at it put the rear tyres on front and vice versa that way you can even the tread out.

As already mentioned - the wheel balancing is most likely off on one wheel. I had a similar issue when doing motorway speeds, when my tyres were changed and all four wheels rebalanced the issue disappeared!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if its not the above it maybe your engine mounts. as i would have thought if it was the wheels
needing re balance it would do it say at 50 and above but evan if you come of the gas not just under power
so id lean more to engine mount but i maybe wrong.

Last edited: