Final Addition RS4 alloys?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if they know of any companies that sell replica Audi final addition RS4 style alloys in the dark grey as below?

Also, if not I will have to buy a set and get them painted. So;
- Can anyone recommend a brand as I'm aware some replicas can be crap and buckle easily?
- What colour grey are these?

Picture2-1.png

Hi, did you find out where to get the alloys above - I am struggling to get them for my Audi A5 Cab - thanks, Lee

Not 100% but I think the ones in the picture are graphite finish. Wheel-base do them with a gun metal finish which is more like smoked chrome than anything else. I got a set last year and they looked great on my silver A4 sport. I wouldn't recommend them though as they are VERY soft and the finish is really easy to damage. If anyone is ordering them I also wouldn't recommend taking the budget tires(SUNEW) as the sidewalls split on mine after 3 months. You'll also need new underwear everytime it rains. If you do get them just don't park next to anyone with the genuine ones as side by side you can really spot the difference in quality.

On the plus side you get a set of good looking wheels for almost the same price as one genuine Audi wheel.

iv done a few in gun metal gray for customers look very nice.