Were can i get a black surround votex honeycomb grill?

Nutkin i have bought the same grill, as you know the surround on this is a matt silver and only require's a light sanding just apply some primer and paint.

really dont want to paint myself as it will chip.

That seller normally sells both,thats where i got mine from (now sold to wayne) so just email him, he is very helpful.

did and he emailed back saying no they are out of stock?

emailed the ebay guy and he hasnt got any more,

does anyone know where i could get a black one from??

Anyone got pics of the black version fitted? Quality decent on these as they look a pretty good price

Photo02991.jpg

Last edited:
looks really good mate! where did you buy that from? really want one.

Just bought this grille also but from a different seller. Its genuine Votex.

Hows it fitted?

Do you have to use the clips from the original grille to fit this new one? There doesnt seem to be any fixing tabs

Just bought this grille also but from a different seller. Its genuine Votex.

Hows it fitted?

Do you have to use the clips from the original grille to fit this new one? There doesnt seem to be any fixing tabs
It clipped straight in the bonnet , the badge is a bit of a fiddle to clip in and you need to push the clips in to the new grill supporting from the rear with a screw driver or such like to make sure the badge /circles clip home properly , you will see what i mean when you do it
the only other thing i did was used polyurathene sealent / adhesive to reinforce the badge mount a bit as i felt there was a bit too much movement in it but the slight mod made it all good
what ive written sounds bad but its all good really and hasnt gone tatty or anything since fitted and does fit well as you can see in the picture
hope this helps
paul

Thanks for that Paul.

Currently spraying it gloss black this week and fitting this wknd so ill let ya know how it goes!

:D

It clipped straight in the bonnet , the badge is a bit of a fiddle to clip in and you need to push the clips in to the new grill supporting from the rear with a screw driver or such like to make sure the badge /circles clip home properly , you will see what i mean when you do it
the only other thing i did was used polyurathene sealent / adhesive to reinforce the badge mount a bit as i felt there was a bit too much movement in it but the slight mod made it all good
what ive written sounds bad but its all good really and hasnt gone tatty or anything since fitted and does fit well as you can see in the picture
hope this helps
paul