EM TuningChris Nott

Thread: Interior LEDs

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status

Interior LEDs

Has anyone fitted LED bulbs inside there A4, mines a convertible. I changed the bulbs in my previous car (Audi TT) and needed to fit resistors to stop the bulbs flickering. Just wondering whether the same needs to be done in a A4
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    i think so but you can buy them with the LEDs already fitted with resistors

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmeagain View Post
    Has anyone fitted LED bulbs inside there A4, mines a convertible. I changed the bulbs in my previous car (Audi TT) and needed to fit resistors to stop the bulbs flickering. Just wondering whether the same needs to be done in a A4
    I fitted leds to mine, not worth the bother really as you can only do the festoons as leds are directional, they are a bit brighter but as i say as you can't do them all i wouldn't bother,just my opinion you understand.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Do you know the sizes of the interior bulbs
    Audi A4 1.8t sport convertible, Full Grey Leather Interior, Ambient Light Pack, Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, Green Cotton Filter, 100mm Tail pipes, Rear RS4 ARB, Interior Xenon White LED's bulbs, Xenon White LED number plate bulbs and side lights, JBS Auto Designs stage 1 remap, RNS-E and OEM Bluetooth, Remote roof module, OEM Wind Deflector, B7 rear lights, HID lights.

1st Gear

Status
    I've done this to my cab. LEDs in all 4 footwells, puddle lights and boot lights. Do a search on my old posts for pics.
    2003 Black 3.0 Multironic Cabriolet
    18" RS6s, 6000k HID conversion, Led interior upgrade.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    YE56 NDY reg for sale.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Couldnt find any relevant posts or pics

5th Gear

Status
    Do you know the sizes of the interior bulbs
    Have a look at this;

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...r-LED-Lighting
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Thats great just what I needed, my mates got a b6 avant who wants LEDs fitting, so this is perfect

1st Gear

Status
    Couldnt find any relevant posts or pics
    somebody wasnt looking properly LOL

here you go mate

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...Ds-fitted-pics
    YE56 NDY reg for sale.

1.8T Sport Cabriolet

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by drewbee View Post
    somebody wasnt looking properly LOL

here you go mate

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...Ds-fitted-pics
    Your right mate, I wasnt looking properly. My number plate screws where also rusted, so I had to destroy them to remove them. I purchased some new ones, and fitted my new LED bulbs, looks wicked. Just waiting for the interior ones to arrive now.

1st Gear

Status
    where did you get the new number plate light holders from? im looking to break mine too and replace em to LEDS.
    YE56 NDY reg for sale.

Reverse Gear

Status
    Regarding this thread it may seem a strange question but I assume when looking to see if you have puddle and footwell lights these will already be installed and its question of replacing the bulbs? Where these an added extra on B6/7 Models as I dont seem to have any (I appreciate I may have answered my own question) but if someone could confirm/deny I would appreciate it

Would love to get my footwell and puddle "blinged" up