Big Tips!

Woorlord

shifting to Hyperspace... .
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Visited my nearest Powerflow dealer in Ipswich at the weekend for fitting of my pre-ordered 100mm sloping tips and thought I'd post up the before and after pictures......

Before:
AFTER_Woorlord_OSR_1024.jpg

AFTER:
Tips-100mm-3_Lside_small.jpg

Tips-100mm-1_small.jpg

Tips-100mm-2_side_small.jpg

Tips-100mm-4_Rside_small.jpg

:)

looks beter mate i miss not having them on my car as its a tdi

total transformation woorlord ! looks great, really fills the gap well.
cant understand why theres so mant different sizes though . your standard ones are alot smaller than my standard ones.

Look well they do.Bang on the way they are positioned too so you cant trip over them.Hate to see an A4 **** smoking 2 big fat cigars.Looks Awful!

Look superb! Confirms that 100mm is deffo the way to go for me when I do mine :icon_thumright:

When i read sloped tips, i thought you meant you had some of those silly rain catchers which chavs have, which bend upwards. These look great though, very nice indeed!!

When i read sloped tips, i thought you meant you had some of those silly rain catchers which chavs have, which bend upwards. These look great though, very nice indeed!!

Thanks.

But do you mean they've put them on upside down - damn I'll get down there today to correct it!

Thanks.

But do you mean they've put them on upside down - damn I'll get down there today to correct it!

:no: no no no.... leave them alone they look the dogs dangaley's i'll be having some of them on the rear of mine, just need an exhaust pipe first though:think:

Does look good that top work!

The originals looked really small cant believe that was how they were standard. My Dads 2.5TDi came with the twin exit exhausts (i have been informed that this must be a modification) and the tips on his were much more like the ones you have just had put on but not as nice and shiney :)

Look well they do.Bang on the way they are positioned too so you cant trip over them.Hate to see an A4 **** smoking 2 big fat cigars.Looks Awful!

Know what you mean, with the Miltek on mine my pipes stick out a bit much for my liking, you can read the 'Miltek' on top of the pipes by looking straight down. Not entirely happy about that but it seems with out cutting them the guys who fitted it reckon they cant get them back further. Must admit I have never looked but I would have thought there was some scope for adjustment.

Woorlord...your rear looks sweet!...that came out wrong....:ermm:

:no: no no no.... leave them alone they look the dogs dangaley's i'll be having some of them on the rear of mine, just need an exhaust pipe first though:think:

I think woorlords comment was intended to be taken with a strong dose of sarcasm!

You don't need real exhaust pipes anyway, look at the Lexus IS-F .......

I think woorlords comment was intended to be taken with a strong dose of sarcasm!

You don't need real exhaust pipes anyway, look at the Lexus IS-F .......

I got that:) as for the real exhausts i did think of modding mine and hanging a dummy box on the offside, but hey if a jobs worth doing........

Ive managed to master the position of my "growing" miltek pipes. I got the chavs at Kwik-Stitch to sort them for me. You noticed when the miltek is cold, they sit perfect but once they warmed up they start to grow.Something to do with the Mid and Box sections but think they only push out 5mm max now, I can live with that.
Bet yours sounds mean with the 3.0 V6!
Know what you mean, with the Miltek on mine my pipes stick out a bit much for my liking, you can read the 'Miltek' on top of the pipes by looking straight down. Not entirely happy about that but it seems with out cutting them the guys who fitted it reckon they cant get them back further. Must admit I have never looked but I would have thought there was some scope for adjustment.

Woorlord...your rear looks sweet!...that came out wrong....:ermm:

cant understand why theres so mant different sizes though . your standard ones are alot smaller than my standard ones.

The originals looked really small cant believe that was how they were standard.

Just checked the 2001 originals I had cut off and they are 70mm (2.75") external diameter - maybe a bit of an optical illusion?
New ones are definitely 100mm.

As I read on another recent thread - you can't beat displacement.:eyebrows:

Ahhh yes the ol 'no replacement for cubic displacement'....of course that now means my next Audi has to be minimum 4.2:yes:

I must admit every time I turn the key the sound of the V6 through the Miltek brings a smile to my face:wub:

It brings me a smile on my 1.8t so dread to think what state id get in when I turn the 4.2 over :rockwoot:

Visited my nearest Powerflow dealer in Ipswich at the weekend for fitting of my pre-ordered 100mm sloping tips and thought I'd post up the before and after pictures......

Before:
AFTER_Woorlord_OSR_1024.jpg

AFTER:
Tips-100mm-3_Lside_small.jpg

Tips-100mm-1_small.jpg

Tips-100mm-2_side_small.jpg

Tips-100mm-4_Rside_small.jpg

:)

Got my car booked in for tomorrow to get the same tips fitted as mine are all corroded

that is amazing.... perfect blend of beefy and aggressive, but not looking aftermarket.... respect!