S line rear valance for B6 Saloon

mikey9598

Reaction score
Anybody have a rear S line valance to fit my B6 Saloon r could put me in the ight directon door blades also, mine is a 01' plate......;please pm me with any info, thanks guys i'm inspired by the examples i've seen on this site specially the atlas grey......

ebay and ebay.de will see you right!

They're not hugely expensive new either (the bumper I mean).

Thanks mate, i have looked but seen nothing only the newer style front and rears guess i have to be patient......also loving your dechromed look something i am looking to do but waiting to colour code lowers and s line front/rears will also add door blades from what i've seen online its definitely a good look......patience is the word i suppose..

Anybody have a rear S line valance to fit my B6 Saloon r could put me in the ight directon door blades also, mine is a 01' plate......;please pm me with any info, thanks guys i'm inspired by the examples i've seen on this site specially the atlas grey......

Got my blades from a breakers (£80 ) , it's worth phoning round !!!

and thats what i will continue to do i have found a young man on this forum whom i purchased the front s line valance then found someone selling the rear s line on ebay so i now just require the door blades and £80 sounds nice especially as i've seen them being sold for up to £400 which seems a tad excessive £150 - £200 also so yep breakers yard is the best bet unless anybody out there knows someone who knows someone thats got a set for sale at the digger quoted price ;-))) of course......

Just missed out on that one and they sold for £150;-( i'll have to be more vigilant in the future, thanks for the tip though definitely appreciated.....