Volks AutosMonster Motorsport
    6th Gear

Status

Few pics of my A4.

After yesterdays wash, and todays brilliant weather. I jumped at the chance to dig out the vectras old stuff.
    Nipped up to my parents to make use of their carpark. Seeing as next door is currently using 5 spaces out of their allocated 1.
    Gave it a good washed, whilst the engine bay and filled cap were soaking away with some home brewed cleaner.
    I've not touched the alloys as they're manky and corroded.
    I clayed the door and got this from just the door lol.

Engine bay 'fairly' clean.

Ideally, I want to get a new expansion tank.
    Inside just got a quick wiped down and hoover out.
    Seat had some chocolate on it, thats not from my sweaty ass crack.

Now the car.

Then it rained.

Could be worse!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Looking good gonna have to try out the clay i bought on mine in the summer.

FYI when i bought my A4 the expansion tank had a crack in it and wasnt keeping pressure so i replaced it with a genuine audi part.

Now wait for it this cost me direct from audi main dealer parts shop including the sensor a whopping Ł10.76 plus VAT (looked on ebay first they wanted Ł30 for a second hand one lol) so dont bother shopping round like i was going to and just pop down your local dealer for one. oh and its a doddle to replace too.
    Last edited by vrbob; 21st March 2010 at 19:45.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Revo Stg 2 & Select+, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    Looking good gonna have to try out the clay i bought on mine in the summer.

FYI when i bought my A4 the expansion tank had a crack in it and wasnt keeping pressure so i replaced it with a genuine audi part.

Now wait for it this cost me direct from audi main dealer parts shop including the sensor a whopping Ł10.76 plus VAT (looked on ebay first they wanted Ł30 for a second hand one lol) so dont bother shopping round like i was going to and just pop down your local dealer for one. oh and its a doodle to replace too.
    Excellent to know, I'll eventually go and buy one!