Help! Steering rack needed!

QuottroA4

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a new or recon steering rack for my A4 QS 1.9TDI

I have tried ECP and they said it would be special order - £400+ and the dealers want silly money for one. Does anybody know a decent place where I can pay a decent price for a good recon unit?

Thanks in advance

Rich

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a new or recon steering rack for my A4 QS 1.9TDI

I have tried ECP and they said it would be special order - £400+ and the dealers want silly money for one. Does anybody know a decent place where I can pay a decent price for a good recon unit?

Thanks in advance

Rich

Anybody? I am pretty desprerate as I cant afford the money they are after!

Cheers

Rich

Hi mate, how do I check if it will fit my B6? Guy at ECP said that there was 4 variants for my car alone! Also with it being a Quattro the rack is different?

Hi mate, how do I check if it will fit my B6? Guy at ECP said that there was 4 variants for my car alone! Also with it being a Quattro the rack is different?

Go to Audi, give them your reg number, get the part number for the one in your car, the parts guy may give you some extra part numbers for upgraded racks, come back to the forum and post the numbers and i will see if i have one for you or another member may be able to help you out,

all we can do is try for you mate,

Paul:icon_thumright:

Go to Audi, give them your reg number, get the part number for the one in your car, the parts guy may give you some extra part numbers for upgraded racks, come back to the forum and post the numbers and i will see if i have one for you or another member may be able to help you out,

all we can do is try for you mate,

Paul:icon_thumright:

Cheers bud, will call audi tomorrow with reg and chassis number - you mentioned upgraded racks?

Rich