Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.org.uk
How about these;

boot1.JPG

boot2.JPG

boot3.JPG

7MAT

The outputs from mobile centre are outputs for the tv system only which is mono, so if you added a sub it would only work with the TV - the TV system is mono.

Neil.

have a look at the bluetooth faq, it has a link to a pdf for installing the bt system in an X5, it will give you an idea of how hard this is.

Neil.

[ QUOTE ]
can someone explain the cable to me, what do you plug in where?

Neil.

[/ QUOTE ]
It just goes in line with the cable that enters the tv tuner Neil, situated below the Sat Nav. It's the silver box and the cables are at the back of it. As you are a dab hand at fitting the mp3 player it should take you less than 5 minutes to fit.

steve
p.s. thanks again for the sat nav update

The AV leads go in line with the TV module. It is comaotible with 3, 5, Old 7 and X5. Still trying to talk Neil into letting me take the Z4 to bits !!!

Remember to buy your raffle tickets and you could WIN one !!

Tim

Hi all, I got an iPod to use in the car. Am very pleased with iPod and being able to carry my entire music collection with me in the car. Have got an FM transmitter which works well but for the very best quality I would like to plug in the iPod via a jack into the Stereo. I have a A4 Cab with basic sound (I think it's called Audi Concert). Does anybody know if the stereo has a audio in jack behind the scenes anywhere?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

Not a direct answer to your question but you may want to try and find out if this may be compatible - it plugs in to the CD changer socket and you can control some very basic functions.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif