SALOON REAR BUMPER WITH TWIN CUTOUTS ON EBAY ANYONE

I'll have one of these available soon as I've just bought a Vortex kit and plan on putting it on next month all being well. It's black, LY9B.

Rich

I'll have one of these available soon as I've just bought a Vortex kit and plan on putting it on next month all being well. It's black, LY9B.

Rich

Hi Rich,

Did'nt know you was on the forum, how is the Votex kit, did it get delivered ok?

Seb

Hi Rich,

Did'nt know you was on the forum, how is the Votex kit, did it get delivered ok?

Seb

Yeah, I'm on here, just been a bit quiet recently, over worked and all, lol.

The kit is sweet thanks Seb, will be leaving you feedback soon, just keep forgetting.

The plan is to get a full respray done next month or maybe May and then it's going on :)

I was going to tell you that you can get the same skirts I bought for a fraction now, I think I saw them on ebay for £39 or something that's less than half what I paid for them. They are for the B7 chassis but can be fitted to the B6 as well, check them out!!..

I was going to tell you that you can get the same skirts I bought for a fraction now, I think I saw them on ebay for £39 or something that's less than half what I paid for them. They are for the B7 chassis but can be fitted to the B6 as well, check them out!!..

Nice one, I'll take a look as would like to get some and have it all done at the same time :)