Multiple Problems

N80KRR

Reaction score
Ok Thursday the Audi is getting fixed, so it'll be roadworthy again. I have some problems that I had noticed just before I got the red light of doom.
Some cnut reversed into the drivers door which the heated mirror is not working on now. Does anyone know how to take the door card off (possible guide)?
Secondly Hero(chihuahua) jumped on the glove box from the back seat and broke one of the hinges I tried sticking it together with superglue but it's just broken again. Anyone know of a better glue that could hold it? Or could I replace the front.
The (rear) glove box towards the rear of the centre console has also broken does anyone have a guide on how to repair this? I have the case which flips back and a couple of fixings but it looks as though one of them has broken.
My radio reception is poor I have taken the signal booster out and it does have some cracks on it but i cant see any brakes in the circuit board. Does anyone know of how to solve this problem without having to buy a new signal booster? tried running a copper wire from the adaptor to the rear aerial (integrated into the windscreen) but reception is still poor.

There's a thread on removing the door card HERE

And one on mending the glovebox hinge HERE - although I've never heard of it failing in those circumstance before lol!

Thanks James
He may look cute an innocent but he's far from it. Dont suppose anyone knows anything about the radio or the rear compartment?
Hero-vi.jpg