Volks AutosChris Nott

Thread: rs4 rear arb

Neutral

Status

rs4 rear arb

hey guys

i was having a quick look at anti roll bars as i was recommended to get it for my 1.8t.

what are the benefits of anti roll bars ??? and who sells them on here? i think someone mentioned pjmready??

thanks
    -Shaz-

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Hi Send a pm to pjmspeedy he'll be able to sort you out.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by shaz-raul View Post
    hey guys

i was having a quick look at anti roll bars as i was recommended to get it for my 1.8t.

what are the benefits of anti roll bars ???
    thanks
    They influence roll stiffness. You don't need to change the front bar. Increasing front roll-stiffness increases understeer, and Audis already have more than enough of that! Increasing rear roll-stiffness, however, reduces understeer, which is very desirable indeed.

like the man said, send a PM to Pjmspeedy.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs.

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Yeah get it done,One of the best Mods ive invested in and you can really tell a difference round them roundabouts and stiff bends/corners!