Warrington Audi - Free MOT

heli_madken

Reaction score
Had a free MOT booked on Monday at Warrington Audi, rang me up yesterday to say that some part of their MOT testing equipment is broken and they had to cancel all MOT's. Somehow I dont believe them its more likely they have a rush of work on and 'free stuff' just doesnt cut it does it!

Anyone experienced this? anyone have a paid for MOT booked in at Warringotn this coming week 15/3, left me right in the flipping lurch!

The only money I'll ever give to Warrington Audi mate is for parts and that's only cause they're closest. Useless. In fact, I reckon I know why they've cancelled your MOT, they've just taken a mahoosive delivery of new cars and they need prepping...... Saw them on Thursday.

Good idea GF is doing it tomorrow we have a whole plan laid out :icon_thumright:

Dont tell them its a freebee until you come to pay :ohmy:

Didnt work earliest date is the 24th so to be fair to them looks like they were telling the truth, unless of course its a blanket fib just in case anyone tried this trick but now its like some form of conspiracy theory / paranoia thing :)