A4 B6 , Eibach lowering springs, do they lower 30mm ?????

Digger1

Reaction score
Having fitted the full s-line body kit to my A4 se, I also fitted the eibach lowering kit in order to give it that more convincing s-line look, even though it has lowered the car, I'm sure it hasn't lowered it anything like the 30mm they say, and I'm not convinced it's lowered it as much as a standard sport, which is just 20mm.
Has anybody else had the same problem with the eibach pro-kit ???

Dig1 i'm on eibach pro-street, ride is perfect , ride hight is spot on i was running AP's coilover's but my car never looked right. But the pro- street are smack on.

Dig1 i'm on eibach pro-street, ride is perfect , ride hight is spot on i was running AP's coilover's but my car never looked right. But the pro- street are smack on.

EIBACH PRO-STREET.... THE SPORT-LINE ARE MEANT TO DROP IT DOWN 45/50 FRONT & 35/40 REAR... WHAT DO THE PRO-SREET PROMISE TO DROP IT DOWN BY, BECUASE THESE WERE MEANT TO DROP IT DOWN 30MM, FROM FACTORY STANDARD SE.

Are you happy with the way it rides and handles?

Surely that is more important.

THE WAY IT RIDES AND HANDLES IS IMPORTANT, YOUR RIGHT AND THATS FINE , BUT IF THE MAIN PURPOSE FOR THE CHANGE WAS TO LOWER 30MM AND IT'S GIVEN ABOUT 15MM. THEN THATS NOT EVEN CLOSE .

jdp i' more than happy with the ride even with 19's if i'm honest the AP's had better handling on corner's at high speed's, but the pro-street are a nice fit and forget item. The car is not stupid low but sit's lower than the standard s-line setup. With the AP's the rear alway's looked lower as pointed ou by a good few member's at the event's last year.

Dig1 i have a full set of s-line spring's sitting in my shed.

Dig1 i have a full set of s-line spring's sitting in my shed.

CMD ... Mate , will they go straight onto A4 SE 2.0 FSI with standard shox ? where did you get your pro-street, what drop do they give ?

I fitted the eibach springs to a previous A4, I didn't think they lowered it that much at all.. when did you fit them? could they take time to settle?

CMD ... Mate , will they go straight onto A4 SE 2.0 FSI with standard shox ? where did you get your pro-street, what drop do they give ?
Yes, but how many mile's have you standard shox done.

I fitted the eibach springs to a previous A4, I didn't think they lowered it that much at all.. when did you fit them? could they take time to settle?

three weeks ago, I'm sure they would be properly seated by now, TECHNICS , I do remember you saying that your denim blue A4 had the same problem...

I only fitted them in Jan this year and have only covered about 200 mile's (2nd car). The gap from the top of the tyre to the arch is about 20mm or in car mod term's one finger (lol)
back and front . When i had the AP's fitted you could'nt see the top of the tyre on the rear's.

So Dig the s-line spring's will fit and they will be a nice touch to your evolving s-line, and all that is needed is that thing we are both working on (sssshhhhhhsss)

So Dig the s-line spring's will fit and they will be a nice touch to your evolving s-line, and all that is needed is that thing we are both working on (sssshhhhhhsss)

Moms the word ,,, I've P.M,d you, for more info; and a price !!!