Sky InsuranceBadger5

Thread: Dis stalk

5th Gear

Status

Dis stalk

Hi all, can anyone tell me if i will be able to use this on my b6, i have contacted the seller but he is unable to tell me.
    Thanks in advance,
    Matt

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    I'd say no as like it says in the advert it's for a B8. Find it funny that the seller couldn't tell you and there an Audi dealer, but then again that don't surprise me!
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmspeedy View Post
    I'd say no as like it says in the advert it's for a B8. Find it funny that the seller couldn't tell you and there an Audi dealer, but then again that don't surprise me!
    Hi Paul, looks like it's gonna be 75 ISH from you then!
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    it's just a case of holding out to get a bargain on ebay as they do come up. Or why don't you log on to find-a-part and see any of the scrappies have got one.
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    Hi Paul, looks like it's gonna be 75 ISH from you then!
    Yes your right, i may aswell source all the parts and do the cruise/dis all at the same time, i think the challenge is going to be trying to find a coin tray with the led module, so that may have to be new,
    Thanks again

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    I'm going to see if I can get my cup holder out this weekend to see if it has the module behind it.

5th Gear

Status
    I'm going to see if I can get my cup holder out this weekend to see if it has the module behind it.
    Yer i expect quite a few of us will be!!

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Me too ........
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Neutral

Status
    Hi, That deffo wont fit. I have just done the DIS retrofit on same b6 tdi avant as you. In the end i gave up buying s/h stalk because decent ones were nearly new money and cheap ones were well lets say rammy. Current part number required for avant is A4E0 953 503 G4 PK and I paid full fat price at dealer 78.07. Hope it helps.