Monster MotorsportVolks Autos

Thread: Cruise stalk

5th Gear

Status

Cruise stalk

Hi all,
    Has anyone got a cruise stalk they don't want/need as i am in the market for one, i would also like the bottom cowling rather than cut mine as i would put all back to standard when and if i sell. PM me if you have one,
    Thanks
    Matt
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    Matty....
    Check out the main stealer prices...think you will find the bottom cowling is quite cheap.....mind you I could be wrong....worth a shufty tho....

For the stalks....nothing on UK e-bay - BUT on the German e-bay (search for A4 tempomat)

There seem to be loads on the German e-bay....heres an example...

http://cgi.ebay.de/Org-Audi-A4-8E-GR...item19ba7087a0

Cheers
    Last edited by JohnboyC; 9th March 2010 at 21:21.
    Monza Silver A4 2.0TDi S-Line Avant Quattro (170) - Heated Alcantara Leather, Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Folding Door Miirrors, Electric Tailgate, Privacy Glass, etc

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    Hi all,
    Has anyone got a cruise stalk they don't want/need as i am in the market for one, i would also like the bottom cowling rather than cut mine as i would put all back to standard when and if i sell. PM me if you have one,
    Thanks
    Matt
    Cruise stalk is 23 from the stealers.... and the cowling is about 27... however if you want my old none cruise one to cut up yourself i can sort you out for a fraction of that cost.

Cheers
    Chris

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisash32 View Post
    Cruise stalk is 23 from the stealers.... and the cowling is about 27... however if you want my old none cruise one to cut up yourself i can sort you out for a fraction of that cost.

Cheers
    Chris
    Sounds like a plan pm me with what you want for it including post to Gu12 4up ( ALDERSHOT ),
    Cheers,
    Matt
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS