Volks AutosEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

door blades and grill options

Bit by bit im getting all i need to convert my 1.9tdi 130 to the sline look. I have already got a front bumper with lower section, realised that i can only get the rear section of the bumper from the stealers so that will be bought last. Now the issue i have is i need the grills fro the front and the door blades, the front left and right grills are 20 each, no problem there but the lower centre is 100 plus vat which is not a problem but in all honesty i dont like the look of it and would rather have plastic race mesh to the same design as the grills in place. So... im thinking of making my own grill, has this been done before?

Also what is there in the market place in respects of door blades. i know the original from the dealers are a rip off... any aftermarket options?
    2002 A4 1.9tdi se 130 saloon in Grey. STANDARD

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Never senn aftermarket door blades, have a look on german ebay as i know there is a couple of sets of s-line door blades on there, personaly i would go for S4 door blades as they are a bit bigger and in my opinion look more noticeable than the s-line ones.
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    please have a look on dare i say vw audi forum there is a guy on there selling this little lot

Bodyparts all genuine Audi:
    Used Front B6 S4 Bumper cover (Not S-Line)
    New Foglight Grilles to suit above
    New S4 Granite Metallic Grille to suit above
    New S4 Granite Metallic Bonnet Grille
    Used 4 S-Line Door Blades
    Used Rear Bumper Valance with twin cutouts
    Also 6 used 8x19" RS4 replica wheels(No tyres) all been refurbished/painted therefore no kerbing marks etc.

hes open to offers. they only came on tday

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/s...ad.php?t=93785

wish i could get the lot as its all spryed up in my colour
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

Shuddup Foooool!!

Status
    Agree with matty, S4 Door blades are much better but depends on what yourslef wants.
    Keep an eye on ebay fo Sline breakers, you'll stand better chance getting some from a Car breaking than seeing them sold seperately

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by swarcup View Post
    please have a look on dare i say vw audi forum there is a guy on there selling this little lot

Bodyparts all genuine Audi:
    Used Front B6 S4 Bumper cover (Not S-Line)
    New Foglight Grilles to suit above
    New S4 Granite Metallic Grille to suit above
    New S4 Granite Metallic Bonnet Grille
    Used 4 S-Line Door Blades
    Used Rear Bumper Valance with twin cutouts
    Also 6 used 8x19" RS4 replica wheels(No tyres) all been refurbished/painted therefore no kerbing marks etc.

hes open to offers. they only came on tday

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/s...ad.php?t=93785

wish i could get the lot as its all spryed up in my colour
    Looks like the valance is for the avant, i have been in touch with the seller but he seems to want the same price as a new one,and is the wrong colour for me,so my exhaust conversion will be going on the back burner and i'll do my dis and illumiated cupholder and coin tray first.
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA// CRUISE & DIS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    S4 Grille and door blades look the best in my (admittedly biased!) opinion.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jason-Con View Post
    would rather have plastic race mesh to the same design as the grills in place. So... im thinking of making my own grill, has this been done before?
    Digger1 has made his own grille in THIS thread

Credit to him for this picture:

Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    I'll second that!!..

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sebhar70 View Post
    I'll second that!!..
    Forgive me if i'm wrong but haven't you just bought all off him except the wheels?, as said earlier the valance is for an avant and as far as i beleive won't fit a saloon,again my appoligies if not you, and if that's the case someone from the darkside has the same username as you.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyboyc View Post
    Forgive me if i'm wrong but haven't you just bought all off him except the wheels?, as said earlier the valance is for an avant and as far as i beleive won't fit a saloon,again my appoligies if not you, and if that's the case someone from the darkside has the same username as you.
    Yeah that's fine everything else fits the saloon.

1st Gear

Status
    Ive seen a plastic racing mesh on ebay, they are about 25 a sheet, which will be more than enough to do the job a and the pattern it near to an identical match to the side grills. Mext pay day ill order it and have a play with it and put some pics up with my results.
    2002 A4 1.9tdi se 130 saloon in Grey. STANDARD