door blades and grill options

Jason-Con

Reaction score
Bit by bit im getting all i need to convert my 1.9tdi 130 to the sline look. I have already got a front bumper with lower section, realised that i can only get the rear section of the bumper from the stealers so that will be bought last. Now the issue i have is i need the grills fro the front and the door blades, the front left and right grills are £20 each, no problem there but the lower centre is £100 plus vat which is not a problem but in all honesty i dont like the look of it and would rather have plastic race mesh to the same design as the grills in place. So... im thinking of making my own grill, has this been done before?

Also what is there in the market place in respects of door blades. i know the original from the dealers are a rip off... any aftermarket options?

Never senn aftermarket door blades, have a look on german ebay as i know there is a couple of sets of s-line door blades on there, personaly i would go for S4 door blades as they are a bit bigger and in my opinion look more noticeable than the s-line ones.

please have a look on dare i say vw audi forum there is a guy on there selling this little lot

Bodyparts all genuine Audi:
Used Front B6 S4 Bumper cover (Not S-Line)
New Foglight Grilles to suit above
New S4 Granite Metallic Grille to suit above
New S4 Granite Metallic Bonnet Grille
Used 4 S-Line Door Blades
Used Rear Bumper Valance with twin cutouts
Also 6 used 8x19" RS4 replica wheels(No tyres) all been refurbished/painted therefore no kerbing marks etc.

hes open to offers. they only came on tday

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=93785

wish i could get the lot as its all spryed up in my colour:icon_thumright:

Agree with matty, S4 Door blades are much better but depends on what yourslef wants.
Keep an eye on ebay fo Sline breakers, you'll stand better chance getting some from a Car breaking than seeing them sold seperately

please have a look on dare i say vw audi forum there is a guy on there selling this little lot

Bodyparts all genuine Audi:
Used Front B6 S4 Bumper cover (Not S-Line)
New Foglight Grilles to suit above
New S4 Granite Metallic Grille to suit above
New S4 Granite Metallic Bonnet Grille
Used 4 S-Line Door Blades
Used Rear Bumper Valance with twin cutouts
Also 6 used 8x19" RS4 replica wheels(No tyres) all been refurbished/painted therefore no kerbing marks etc.

hes open to offers. they only came on tday

http://www.vwaudiforum.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=93785

wish i could get the lot as its all spryed up in my colour:icon_thumright:

Looks like the valance is for the avant, i have been in touch with the seller but he seems to want the same price as a new one,and is the wrong colour for me,so my exhaust conversion will be going on the back burner and i'll do my dis and illumiated cupholder and coin tray first.

S4 Grille and door blades look the best in my (admittedly biased!) opinion.....

would rather have plastic race mesh to the same design as the grills in place. So... im thinking of making my own grill, has this been done before?

Digger1 has made his own grille in THIS thread :hi:

Credit to him for this picture:

attachment.php

I'll second that!!..

Forgive me if i'm wrong but haven't you just bought all off him except the wheels?, as said earlier the valance is for an avant and as far as i beleive won't fit a saloon,again my appoligies if not you, and if that's the case someone from the darkside has the same username as you.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but haven't you just bought all off him except the wheels?, as said earlier the valance is for an avant and as far as i beleive won't fit a saloon,again my appoligies if not you, and if that's the case someone from the darkside has the same username as you.

Yeah that's fine everything else fits the saloon.

Ive seen a plastic racing mesh on ebay, they are about £25 a sheet, which will be more than enough to do the job a and the pattern it near to an identical match to the side grills. Mext pay day ill order it and have a play with it and put some pics up with my results.