Has anyone got a twin outlet S-Line Avant Valance For Sale?

chrisash32

Reaction score
As the title says guys...
After one of these so i can convert my B6 to a twin exhaust outlet.

I think i currently have the s-line rear bumper... so i am after one like this..
(Marc1, hope you don't mind me using your image, Thanks)

070220092926.jpg

Cheers,
Chris

The s-line valance pop's up on ebay from time to time. If you want one quickish Germany ebay has them they also ship to the UK.

The s-line valance pop's up on ebay from time to time. If you want one quickish Germany ebay has them they also ship to the UK.

Thanks for the tip!!

Does anyone know the part number for this?

Cheers

I would like to do the rear valance on my 2.5 TDi Q Sport too, but the Missus :noway: would kick my ar$e if I went and spent in total £300 to get the job done (i.e. cost of the valence, £125 spraying it and exhaust tip welding) on my 2.5TDi Avant even though I think it would look the business !

How devious would that be.....the wife & I share a 0% interest free credit card - now if I applied for another one I need not tell her....hmmmm..very devious :eyebrows:

THERE'S ONE ON THE BAY AT THE MOMENT , IF ANYONE WANTS ONE FOR A SINGLE TAIL-PIPE AVANT ... £115 BUY-IT-NOW !!!.. ITEM NO. 160410097252

Last edited:
I must admit... that eBay link was tempting! But i am going to hold out for a twin one :)