Volks AutosChris Nott

Thread: side skirts

Reverse Gear

Status

side skirts

can anyone help me i am trying to get find a good quality pair of sideskirts and bottom half of rear bumper with twin exhaust cut outs for my 2002 2.5 tdi avant dont mind travelling to pick up parts want to keep the spends down but dont want rubbish just need these parts to finish it off thanks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gusset View Post
    can anyone help me i am trying to get find a good quality pair of sideskirts and bottom half of rear bumper with twin exhaust cut outs for my 2002 2.5 tdi avant dont mind travelling to pick up parts want to keep the spends down but dont want rubbish just need these parts to finish it off thanks.
    If you want sideskirts you will be looking at a votex pair or if you want the blades that go on the bottom of the doors then either s4 or s-line ones will fit,as for the rear valance again either votex or genuine s-line with twin cutouts, if you go down the votex route, personaly i think you will need to do the whole kit or it will look pony!!

LOOK HERE http://autobahnstyling.com/product_d...rodID=20#thumb
    A4 AVANT 1.9TDI 130 SPORT:
    18" RS6'S//TWIN EXHAUST//ALLARD EGR DELETE//AERO WIPERS//B7 KEYS & ENGINE COVERS//BLACK OPTICS //FRONT & REAR S-LINE BUMPERS//TAILGATE SPOILER//S4 HEADLIGHTS,GRILLS & DOOR BLADES//RS4 RARB & PEDALS//FRONT,REAR & FOOTWELL AMBIENT LIGHTING//PUDDLE LIGHTS//FAN JETS//MEDIA SYSTEM//T.V//7" HEADREST MONITORS//REAR BLINDS//REVERSE CAMERA

Reverse Gear

Status
    cheers matty will look into it save a bit of cash up then spend spend spend stay tuned may need some more advice cheers chris

1st Gear

Status
    There's a set of new genuine Audi A4 B7 skirts on ebay at the moment for 39!!! from a place called partsdepotuk. I'm pretty sure they fit straight on the B6 but someone here should be able to confirm that

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    can anyone confirm the fit of a b7 skirt to a b6 please
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by swarcup View Post
    They will fit fine.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by swarcup View Post
    I think this should answer your question: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...ghlight=skirts I've got them skirts just not got around to fitting them yet, they look fantastic on that avant though.

V6

Status
    That is an good offer will buy some now ...