side skirts

gusset

Reaction score
can anyone help me i am trying to get find a good quality pair of sideskirts and bottom half of rear bumper with twin exhaust cut outs for my 2002 2.5 tdi avant dont mind travelling to pick up parts want to keep the spends down but dont want rubbish just need these parts to finish it off thanks.

can anyone help me i am trying to get find a good quality pair of sideskirts and bottom half of rear bumper with twin exhaust cut outs for my 2002 2.5 tdi avant dont mind travelling to pick up parts want to keep the spends down but dont want rubbish just need these parts to finish it off thanks.

If you want sideskirts you will be looking at a votex pair or if you want the blades that go on the bottom of the doors then either s4 or s-line ones will fit,as for the rear valance again either votex or genuine s-line with twin cutouts, if you go down the votex route, personaly i think you will need to do the whole kit or it will look pony!!

LOOK HERE http://autobahnstyling.com/product_detail.asp?prodID=20#thumb

cheers matty will look into it save a bit of cash up then spend spend spend stay tuned may need some more advice cheers chris

There's a set of new genuine Audi A4 B7 skirts on ebay at the moment for £39!!! from a place called partsdepotuk. I'm pretty sure they fit straight on the B6 but someone here should be able to confirm that