New A4 Convertible owner

itsmeagain

1.8T Sport Cabriolet
Reaction score
Hi all, i collected my 2003 1.8t convertible today. I am looking for some ideas to modify it. I sold my TT last week and still have a Polished Forge FMCL007P Diverter valve, will this fit in my A4???

:sign_welcome: lets just hope we get a good summer.

what spec/trim/toys do you already have on it ? put some pics up too

Welcome!

That Forge Valve will fit No probs...

:sign_pics:eek:f the motor when you ready :icon_thumright:

:sign_welcome:

what sort of mods are you looking at? performance or cosmetic? doesn't really make much differnce to us, we'll spend all your money for ya either way :laugh:

:sign_welcome:

what sort of mods are you looking at? performance or cosmetic? doesn't really make much differnce to us, we'll spend all your money for ya either way :laugh:

I want the B7 rear lights, would of liked the Sat nav also but Ive only gpt the single cd stereo fitted now. Really just want to improve the look of my cabby a little

Welcome. Horray another Cabby joins the rest of us.

You've come to the right place for advice in how to spend your money!

Like the others said get some pics up for us all to see :icon_thumright:

b7 rears is an easy mod, so is the single to double din conversion, just a bit time consuming but easy enough, i did mine and added rns-e, well worth it.

****** Cabbys and avants are taking over us Saloon boys ,ha:asskicking:

Where do i go then? i have spent most of today looking at cabbys on the net ( as well as keeping an eye on here of course ), i do like the cabby but i'm not sure if it's a good idea to loose the avant, i like the look of the avant but also the cabby, oh decisions decisions, :think:

Keep the Avant Matty, You'll get bored of the Cab when the 9 days of british sun disappears!

Keep the Avant Matty, You'll get bored of the Cab when the 9 days of british sun disappears!

I think your right, i'm still not 100% a cabby is a blokes car but hey that's just me, the mrs does want a cab but we have been looking at a peugeot 207cc as i don't know if i want two money pits!!, that way i get to keep the avant and spend yet more money:yes:

I love Cabs myself but I just cant justify buying one with the good old British Summer.....but if it was an RS4 cab then.....:eyebrows:

if you're feeling outnumbered i've got a welder if you want to borrow it to extend your roof and drop a tailgate on or you could just borrow my angle grinder and take the roof off :asskicking:

I love Cabs myself but I just cant justify buying one with the good old British Summer.....but if it was an RS4 cab then.....:eyebrows:

Totaly agree it is probly the best looking cab out there and an RS4 one, well what can i say!

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by J7USS
if you're feeling outnumbered i've got a welder if you want to borrow it to extend your roof and drop a tailgate on or you could just borrow my angle grinder and take the roof off :asskicking:

very good!:applaus:

Now theres a thought...