Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

I DON’T THINK I WANT TO KNOW BUT

Iv had my s4 b6 avant or several weeks now and iv noticed what seems to be a lot of condensation coming from the exhaust most of the time even when its been fully wormed up for an hour
    Now iv checked the oil filler cap and had no mayonnaise or steam coming out the oil filler cap and no evidence of oil in the water so where is it coming from
    Im not loosing water or oil

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    This was asked by a 3.0 owner a week or so ago, and the consensus seemed to be that with no other symptoms it's just down the condensation from a large petrol engine in the cold damp air.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

2nd Gear

Status
    As James says also the catalytic converters produce alot of water. I take it you still have the cats?
    FOR SALE... 2007 Rns-e (sds), 2009 OEM bluetooth module, Flat bottom TTRS MFSW, steering wheel control module and slipring. All in Classifieds, Pm me if interested.

RS6 Avant, Milltek non res, Forge, ITG, Bilstein, Hotchkis.

***** rent boy

Status
    Big f**k off V8 + twin pipes either side + cold damp air = plenty of steam

To me whenever I see a lot of vapour (not smoke!) from the exhaust of a car in traffic, I know it'll be a big powerful engine. In summary: large engines .

5th Gear
    Breakout Champion

Status
    possibly the crank case breather? when you take the oil filler cap off is it making a sucking sound. just a thought hopefully nothing to worry about
    2.5tdi Avant Q S 180 - 19" RS6 reps - chrome mirrors - ambient light package - cruise and dis retrofit - chrome side repeaters - front sline lowr conversion with cupra r splitter - rear lower valance with twin cut outs and exhaust tips - rs4 rear antiroll bar - puddle and footwell lights - sline door blades - fully colour coded - b8 autodimming mirror on custom window adapter - geuine aero wiper upgrade - genuine heated mirror upgrade