A4 B6 S-LINE UPGRADE

Are the s-line door blades the same on saloon and avants? and are they the same on B6s and B7s by any chance?
Top work by the way lads. I'm just trying to use a ******** standard spoiler to justify the upgrade to s-line (and possibly rear and door blades at the same time).. to the missus. justified it to myself in a fraction of a second.

Yes the Door blades are exactly the same on Saloons/avants. B6 and B7 will fit each other also!

brilliant! well... better chance of finding a set anyway. I'll not be saying brilliant when paying for them

fourcircle, I've just PM'd you the instructions for making the lower grill , you asked for
along with ebay item N'o s ,for the honeycomb mesh and door trim.

Last edited:
hi, can you tell me where to buy the front, back and side skirt the same as you car,
Thanks

quattrojames, i would like to take one of those black grilles off your hands, would you be willing to post if i pay?

Thanks.

quattrojames, i would like to take one of those black grilles off your hands, would you be willing to post if i pay?

Thanks.

Yeh no probs - I've still got two in my shed I think. I'm away tomorrow but will have a look on Sunday and make sure they're in good condition and let you know. PM me if I forget!

hi, can you tell me where to buy the front, back and side skirt the same as you car,
Thanks

Nice to see someones brought my first thread back to life...........:lazy:
All the part numbers you'll need are in post 40 mate, plus some instructions
The instructions for the front bumper valance fitting were originallly by MATT DEVO
since posting the info on here I've seen them mentioned a lot and they are really
helpfull with plenty of pictures just google MATT DEVO ultra sport bumper.
If you do go ahead with the s-line kit post some pictures !!!

Yeh no probs - I've still got two in my shed I think. I'm away tomorrow but will have a look on Sunday and make sure they're in good condition and let you know. PM me if I forget!

Ok cheers, will have to find a lower black one too now!

My new s-line front valance and door mouldings are currently lost in FedEx land. Assuming they ever turn up i'll be posting pics of how I get along with the swap. Jury (in my head) is still out on whether i'm doing the mesh grill as per your instructions a while ago or get an s4 lower and mod the valance a bit. I'd really like to find an s4 lower at a price somewhere a tad lower than the £85 new.

Nice to see someones brought my first thread back to life...........:lazy:
All the part numbers you'll need are in post 40 mate, plus some instructions
The instructions for the front bumper valance fitting were originallly by MATT DEVO
since posting the info on here I've seen them mentioned a lot and they are really
helpfull with plenty of pictures just google MATT DEVO ultra sport bumper.
If you do go ahead with the s-line kit post some pictures !!!

My new s-line front valance and door mouldings are currently lost in FedEx land. Assuming they ever turn up i'll be posting pics of how I get along with the swap. Jury (in my head) is still out on whether i'm doing the mesh grill as per your instructions a while ago or get an s4 lower and mod the valance a bit. I'd really like to find an s4 lower at a price somewhere a tad lower than the £85 new.

Did you see the ones matt made in his instructions, out of expanded metal, the diamond shape gaps look about the same size and match as the ones on the geniune OEM fog-grills, I tried finding that expanded metal around the DIY shops but no luck, maybe it's an american thing, or you maybe able to get it in finland?

yeah the pack of mesh from the DIY store? that was quite a nice finish. I think if I do that I'm going to attempt matching mesh backing for the top and bottom. But I need to be sure it will look good and not like I just bought some mesh froma DIY store :)
I'll take a browse locally and see what they have. maybe something different again to what's been tried? hmmm....

Front bumper valance ; P U8E0 807 110 BG RU £79 + VAT ( needs to be retro-fitted, google ;" matt devo audi a4 ultra sport bumper retro fit" for instructions )
fog light grill ; P U8E0 807 682 D0 1C £14 + VAT
fog light grill ; P U8E0 807 681 D0 1C £14 + VAT
Rear bumper valance ; P U8E5 807 521 FG RU £135 + VAT ( This is for FSI petrol ,single tail pipe cut out, explain this at dealers,or ask LOSTBOK , for diesal part,N'o)

The S-line door blades I bought from a breakers for £80 the set, which was really cheap as they make about £200 on fleabay but read discription as the S4 are are similar,there's a set of S-line ones on the bay at the moment for £220 , item N'o... 230452473007 , there's usually a set on there...
you just need to get the bits painted the , your car looks the same as mine , dolphin grey so your colour code should be , LX7Z .
I paid £200 for both bumper valances and the blades to be painted , which is a good price for really good factory finish...
as for fitting the door blades just slide on after you've removed the two philips screws at the bottom of each door...
The rear bumper valance will just clip on to the top part after you've removed the bumper and un-cliped the standard valance...
Then use the inst; of MATT DEVO , for the front one,he's put photo's up with the instructions,really easy to follow ,let me now if you need any more advice removing bumpers etc...

Would these be the correct parts for the B6 avant,

Cheers

for the front yes, for the rear no, but i do have a rear lower gmbh valance for an estate/avant if your intrested in one, but it has a square cut out on the lower edge for a towbar