Monster MotorsportAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Newbie with questions on S4

Hey guys, first time on the forum..I was wondoring if you guys can give me a little insight on how your audi's have been to you..as far as reliability, Mx, and just overall happness with the car. I'm looking at 2001-2002 S4's right now. How's ebay? anyone have any experience buying a car on there? I was just browsing through www.autotrader.com.

well any help would be greatly appreciated guys..thanks
    rav

2. # ADS
    ADS

imported_RastaS4

Re: Newbie with questions on S4

[ QUOTE ]
    ravi patel said:
    Hey guys, first time on the forum..I was wondoring if you guys can give me a little insight on how your audi's have been to you..as far as reliability, Mx, and just overall happness with the car. I'm looking at 2001-2002 S4's right now. How's ebay? anyone have any experience buying a car on there? I was just browsing through www.autotrader.com.

well any help would be greatly appreciated guys..thanks
    rav

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome car! That's what I have and I love it... I'm very satisfied in all fields

And as the guys said, you should be in the B5 forum [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif[/img]

And as for e-bay... I think that it's good but the only disadvantage is buying a used car without checking it first so try to find something close to you (it shouldn't be a problem since you live in NJ)

G