side skirts

head

Reaction score
right got side skirts and painted them just need a bit of advice on what to use to fit them,i know to screw them in at each end but dont know what addisive to use to help stick.they are rep skirts by the way..

cheers in advance

give tps a call and ask for the p1-adhesive-kit its about £10 pounds or so but has every thing you need and its what audi use.
but maybe under the vw range

right got side skirts and painted them just need a bit of advice on what to use to fit them,i know to screw them in at each end but dont know what addisive to use to help stick.they are rep skirts by the way..

cheers in advance

Audi dealers do a spoiler fixing kit,it is basicaly some cleaner and black gluey stuff it is what i fitted my roof spoiler on my avant with and it is also holding the common old rattly door handle,great stuff and about £12 if i remember

best thing is windcreen sealer rather than standard pu sealer, holds brilliantly and seals too, you don't want your skirts coming off down the motorway when you hit 70 + , you'll need the primer too make sure it's thoroughly cleaned and degreased so it has optimum sticking potential.

Audi dealers do a spoiler fixing kit,it is basicaly some cleaner and black gluey stuff it is what i fitted my roof spoiler on my avant with and it is also holding the common old rattly door handle,great stuff and about £12 if i remember

this is the stuff i have could not get it from audi as they said they dont do it any more so had to buy it from tps £10.50.
its got all you need in the box and im told will never come off as im going to use it on my boot spoiler in the summer ;-)