anyone want toons of there cars done ( pic example )

basspower

Reaction score
anyone want toon pics of there cars for avatars il do em for free if ya like heres an example of mine if u want one let me no ill do them s close as i can get them.
myauditoon.jpg
mycarjr.jpg

Niceeeee I'll have one please, Akoya silver A4 b6 s-line with bbs lm's please. Ta very much

anyone want toon pics of there cars for avatars il do em for free if ya like heres an example of mine if u want one let me no ill do them s close as i can get them.
myauditoon.jpg
mycarjr.jpg

Yes please what do you want me to do? send you a decent picture?

Last edited:
Do you prefere pics of any angles? Front / Rear of the car? or doesn't it matter?

Chris

nice if you have time for me ill emal you a pic

Your going to be there for weeks doing all us lot now!

can I get one of these aswel please??? how do you want the pic??

lol was already blanked out on the phto i got that pic before i bought the car. i will get them as close as i can i use bases for each car thats why the jets are still there i forgot to remove them lol they wont be exact but ill do my best. just post a pic at a similar angle or a front view on this page of your car and ill get started.

Here ya go technics i got it as close as i could for ya. anyone else post pics and ill do them i can do avants and convertables too.
tkz.jpg

Here is mine :) Thanks

12961_223531445201_553060201_4693142_941047_n.jpg

or

12961_223532175201_553060201_4693157_4934288_n.jpg

or

12961_218397295201_553060201_4646979_2374702_n.jpg

Chose a few as the colour looks a lot darker in the night shots, but really light in the day shot.. i would say its in the middle haha

lol was already blanked out on the phto i got that pic before i bought the car. i will get them as close as i can i use bases for each car thats why the jets are still there i forgot to remove them lol they wont be exact but ill do my best. just post a pic at a similar angle or a front view on this page of your car and ill get started.

Heres mine

IMG_0028.jpg

Cheers for that, just out of interest how do you do it?
i use photoshop to edit them , change colour add roofs etc ive got bases for lots of dif modelcars and i just use photoshop to change them about and tweek them to match whatever car i like. ill start the rest tonight after work.

Alright heres chrisash's couldnt see your reg mate so stuck chris on it can change though.
chrisash.jpg

Heres howdys couldnt really see your wheels mate so got as close as i could.
lt510sg.jpg

Hi, it might be a bit forward of me to ask as i'm only a newbie and collecting my 2.0T BE on Friday but i'd super appreciate a pic of my current car as a little keepsake. Would be very much appreciated?

hvx6xg.jpg

screemin can do the golf just post better pic of your alloys so i can use it cheers mate. the rest are in progress.

Here you go screemin rest are still in process of gettin done dont wory not forgot bout ya lol
screemer.jpg

Thanks basspower, thats awesome, i'm tickled at how good it is! :)