What I did today, duel exhaust change.

Gaz!

Reaction score
After reading on here that the duel exhaust from a 1.8t will fit my 1.9tdi I thought why not.

So sourced a rear valance with the twin cutouts, thanks Woorlord:icon_thumright:. Went down to the local scappies last week to find a 1.8t with front end damage, just about the only thing left was the exhaust. I had it away for peanuts, plus the head extra heat shield I needed.

Then today decided to put it together. Also fitted the lip spoiler ive had hanging around in my garage.

Before;

Picture346.jpg

Picture345.jpg

After;

audi1.jpg

Audi4.jpg

Audi3.jpg

Easy job, didnt take long, I now have a pair of shinny tips. May not sound much to some but its better than none at all.

Im very happy, all for less than 60 english pounds:yes:

Top job mate, looks much better :icon_thumright:

Bargain price too!

well done! loads better :)

I am after a rear valance for my Avant with dual cut outs..

Agree with these guys, A job well done for such a cheap price!! Just goes to show dont it...

.....anyway Gaz, I have to ask.....Whats next ? :eyebrows:

Last edited:
where did ya pick up the rear spoiler Gaz?? been lookin for a proper one... I picked up a spoiler from ebay but its doesnt look right...

Looks good - nice transformtion - something about dual exhausts that give it that rear equilibrium - boot lip spoiler just finishes the boot off too.
Curious if the original rear valance came off and the new one went on with the bumper in situ or did the whole bumper have to come off?
Glad my original rear valance found a good home also.

J7USS, next the windows will be tinted, not by much just subtle. Then going in for mapping, then prob have the wheels refurbed as they have a couple curb marks from the previous owner.

Martin69, I bought the spoiler for about £30 off ebay. Its genuine I just kept an eye out for a bargain. I then had it sprayed by a very good mate who owns a bodyshop for nothing.

Woorlord, bumper had to come off mate, well thats how I did it. There are 2 hex screws that hold the edges of the valance in place that you cant get to with the bumper in place. If you were to pull at it to get it off id imagine youd break something.