my washed cabriolet

drewbee

Reaction score
washed my car yesterday, so thought i'd share some pics of her.

shes staying standard in this state as im passed the stage of modding, i had a 80% showcar before this, and wasted too much money on it. geting some HID's this week from www.autolights.co.uk, and thats about it tbh.

hope you enjoy.

cab3.jpg

cab4.jpg

cab1.jpg

cab2.jpg

cab5.jpg

cab6.jpg

I still have some green moss type stuff in my roof. I am slowing getting rid of it using a jet wash.

I to will be looking at sealant when I get the hood full cleaned.

I use the Autoglym kit, 19.99 from Halfrauds (on 3 for 2 at the moment) you get a bottle of cleaner, a rough sponge and a bottle of protector (which re-proofs the roof) Very easy to use, dampen the roof, spray on the cleaner then agitate it with the supplied sponge (you'll be amazed at what comes out!) rinse the roof until all of the foam from the cleaner has gone then allow the roof to dry. Once dry, mask up the windows (unless your are a perfect aim with a trigger bottle) and literally soak the roof with the protector and leave to dry, all done! Once completed any water that falls onto the roof just beads up and rolls off the same as it does on a well waxed paintowrk. This lasts around 6 months and you should get two applications out of a pack. The Renovo kit is very good as well but as you can get three Autoglym kits for the price of one Renovo I know which I'll be using.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...6-b2c0-dc36b54a327e&istItemId=lipiap&istBid=t

:)

Last edited:
I still have some green moss type stuff in my roof. I am slowing getting rid of it using a jet wash.

I to will be looking at sealant when I get the hood full cleaned.

See my post above mate, my blue roof was GREEN when I bought mine, after two cleans with the autoglym cleaner it came up like new! I really wouldn't be using a jetwash on the roof bud, you're in danger of filling the car wioth water if you get near any seals etc! Until you get a cleraning kit just get a nice soft nail brush, wet the green area and gently use the nailbrush toi lift the mould then rinse with a hose (not jetwash!)

Very nice :icon_thumright:

Get a neater tax disc holder thou!

thanks.

but what kinda tax disc holder are you talking about? those chavving richbrook ones? mines an audi dealer one. which im quite happy with. LOL.

How cool is that you live in between a shell petrol station for optimax fuel and a toby carvery!

How cool is that you live in between a shell petrol station for optimax fuel and a toby carvery!

HAHAHA, thats true in a sense, however, i dont use optimax much and i dont like the food at toby's.

did i also mention, i have eurocarparts oppersite my house aswell??

Haha @ Drew/A4nut!!

Hey drew, go for one of them fleebay special taxdisc holders, just something smaller like the ally look ones or the black rubber, or even
like THIS one...

but what kinda tax disc holder are you talking about? those chavving richbrook ones? mines an audi dealer one. which im quite happy with. LOL.

:respekt: Last time I posted up pics of mine I got moaned at for my dealer tax disc holder too :sorry:

(I've still got it) ;)

thanks.

Oops Sorry! I was just expressing my own opinion on tax disc holders - I personally like discreet ones.
As soon as I get my company lease cars - first thing I do is rip off all the window stickers advertising dealers or lease companies, whip down to the post office and get the £1 "lick and stick" disk holder, nice and simple with a black backing - I also believe they are available in other colours!

I must confess my own A4 does have a black "Richbrook" twist-off front part, but a laser etched back in silver with "Audi" and the quad rings - Black to match outside colour and silver the platinum leather and grey & silver fishscale trim inside. Originally - the silver from the outside looked chavvy - hate to admit it. Had to buy two holders to do this. Not to go to waste from what was left over - my Dad has the Silver front and black rear with "Richbrook" etched on the back. He has a silver Mondeo ST220, with black interior.

I'm not sure thst the richbrook holders come in "Burberry", but I'm sure they can be purchased with the obligatory blue led sidelights.
Just had a thought perhaps get a disk holder made with blue leds around the rim?

The main thing is your Audi example looks super dooper!

Oops Sorry! I was just expressing my own opinion on tax disc holders - I personally like discreet ones.
As soon as I get my company lease cars - first thing I do is rip off all the window stickers advertising dealers or lease companies, whip down to the post office and get the £1 "lick and stick" disk holder, nice and simple with a black backing - I also believe they are available in other colours!

I must confess my own A4 does have a black "Richbrook" twist-off front part, but a laser etched back in silver with "Audi" and the quad rings - Black to match outside colour and silver the platinum leather and grey & silver fishscale trim inside. Originally - the silver from the outside looked chavvy - hate to admit it. Had to buy two holders to do this. Not to go to waste from what was left over - my Dad has the Silver front and black rear with "Richbrook" etched on the back. He has a silver Mondeo ST220, with black interior.

I'm not sure thst the richbrook holders come in "Burberry", but I'm sure they can be purchased with the obligatory blue led sidelights.
Just had a thought perhaps get a disk holder made with blue leds around the rim?

The main thing is your Audi example looks super dooper!

cheers woorlord....