Murdered A4 pics and help needed please

dannyFR+tdi

Reaction score
Im after afew parts and wondering the best place to source them?

1. front areo wipers
2. rear boot lock with chip (4b9827505 flap lock???)
3. Front and rear discs and pads for an 04 avant sport

Heres afew pics of what i got upto afew weekends ago, comments (good or bad welcome), All done at my mates as i cant get it down my drive anymore. just need tints now

audi4.jpg

audi5.jpg

audi6-1.jpg

audi7.jpg

audi2.jpg

audi1.jpg

lookin good! :)

aero wipers and boot lock mechnism/push button - pm PJMSpeedy, he'll sort you out :icon_thumright:

discs and pads = get them from GSF Car Parts (German Swedish French)

oh, and I hope you covered over the rest of the car before you started spraying the roof rails or you are gonna have silver over-spray everywhere ;)

lookin good! :)
oh, and I hope you covered over the rest of the car before you started spraying the roof rails or you are gonna have silver over-spray everywhere ;)

Just covered whats in the photo and got no overspray at all and a really good finish on them

That looks mean mate, cant wait for the better pics.

Ive already asked in the pic thread but maybe here is better....

What bulbs did you get for your rears after the film?? any pics lit up??

Show us a close up of your headlights too - they look neat with the wrap!!
Top job so far, lovin it!!

Does look good! Have you joey modded the lights? Its a bit hard to tell from the pics....

ahhhhhh now that could be your next step James, its Headlight tint film!!!:eyebrows:

MURDER,MURDER like what you done mate.if i ad a black wagon i would be doing the same

^ my thoughts the lights aint great to begin with.

you sprayed your roof rails silver!!!!

Boy get the jet wash out and back to black and ill swap you!

Ha thats exactly what I thought with all those people looking for black rails!

The lights are fine as i put some hids on at the same time even though a ballast has gone already and im still waiting for a message back from hid's direct :(, The roof bars are black, that pic was mid preping them for paint, They are now satin black and look just like oem ones at a fraction of the cost

That looks mean mate, cant wait for the better pics.

Ive already asked in the pic thread but maybe here is better....

What bulbs did you get for your rears after the film?? any pics lit up??

Show us a close up of your headlights too - they look neat with the wrap!!
Top job so far, lovin it!!

I will get you alot of more detailed pics at the weekend all being well pal, as for lights on the front ive found the hids are still really good. on the rears the only bulbs ive used are green indicator bulbs that flash orange ;)

....I should have guessed! my lad said to me "duh, dad, didnt you know Green and red make orange" lol :blink:

Cant wait for the Pics - looks sweet!:icon_thumright:

....I should have guessed! my lad said to me "duh, dad, didnt you know Green and red make orange" lol :blink:

Cant wait for the Pics - looks sweet!:icon_thumright:

I had no idea it would light up orange either untill a friend told me :think:

Valentines weekend but ill try and sneak off for abit to wash wax and take some pics on the sat :sly:

Finally some pics for this also put in members rides, but thought id put them here for if anyone has any questions. next plans are to take the stickers off tint the windows and drop the front some more

Comments welcome

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

...about time we seen more stealthWarriors - That looks mean!!!

Im loving the theme and having them alloys in black do the car a whole load of justice.

Nice work - give yourself pat on the back me'ol'son!!!:icon_thumright:

Thanks very much :)

Looking for a place to do my tints now but all these rules are doing my head in, are the standard windows slightly tinted?

Yeah the standard windows are slightly tinted, I'm not sure how much, I would guess at about 10% but a tinting place should be able to advise you.

The car looks great! Loving the wheels too! I'd be tempted to dechrome the grille too. Not being funny, but do you have some more 'normal' daylight pics....?

Yeah the standard windows are slightly tinted, I'm not sure how much, I would guess at about 10% but a tinting place should be able to advise you.

The car looks great! Loving the wheels too! I'd be tempted to dechrome the grille too. Not being funny, but do you have some more 'normal' daylight pics....?

Ive emailed afew companies on the tints, I have done the grill already just looks shiny at night on the pics, think its because ive used satin paint. Normal pics??? Sure i can take afew sometime this week, ill try to get a spare minute tomorrow on my dinner these pics were my mate playing with his new stupidly priced lens the other night

Lol those pics are very impressive, but hard to actually 'see' the details of the car if you know what I mean.

I take it back about the grille then! Sure looks chrome in those pics...

Yeah i get what you mean james, ill try to make time for some pics before the weekend for sure, I know i was looking close at the pics and thought they looked alittle shiny but there defo black as in the pics lower down the page dont know why they came out like that :think:

Yeah i get what you mean james, ill try to make time for some pics before the weekend for sure, I know i was looking close at the pics and thought they looked alittle shiny but there defo black as in the pics lower down the page dont know why they came out like that :think:

Oh yeah I've just seen that lol - how strange!